Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Power Rangers: When will it ever end???

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hey! Power Rangers rule! I've seen every season up to LPD. LPD sucks. But Power Rangers is vital to every young girl's need. Hot guys running around in tights? What more could you ask for? Plus, it gave the girls something to look up to, with the fighting and stuff. So stop hating on an awesome show and go watch stupid Sponge Bob.
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku Wrath may be famous one day Wrath may be famous one day Wrath's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power Rangers is a very bad show,
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 110(height)x450(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was obsessed with Power Rangers in grade 5....it was quite sad. My friends and I would sit around talking about it at lunch and act it out in the school yard. Yes we were disturbed children. I was really sad when I didn't get the Megasaurus or whatever it was called for Christmas that year. My mom said it was sold out.

Anyways, I didn't even realize the show was still on the air.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah, when you're a teen who knows better! Power Rangers was the most bad ass show ever when I was 6. It's a kid's show, so they make it for kids! It's like barney or *shudders* teletubbies...

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    It still exists? Damn...

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    It still exists? Damn...
    Of course it does. Just move away from the comp and turn on the T.V. I'm sure you'll find it somewhere.
    Seduced by Flesh

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Nah-uh.
    At least not on reasonable hours...

P.S. Have you been away Kasai?

Otaku roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith's Avatar
    Thanks
    I admit I was a fan when I was a kid but I only watched the first series and first movie. Even when I was a kid I would laugh at the horrid graphics. It is almot like watching Clash of the Titans or something like that.The green ranger is probably still the best. I wouldn't know I was lucky I didn't get sucked into sucked into buying all the toys like my brother did. Thank god they played X-men and Spider Man after it so I didn't turn into a fag.
    This pain is sratching at my bone.
    And this Loneliness won't leave me alone.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast