Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: prefectionist or procrastinator

Newbie Melarik Laokuzzia may be famous one day Melarik Laokuzzia may be famous one day Melarik Laokuzzia's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking prefectionist or procrastinator

but either way a bad speller. . . . .oh, sorry

Hello, this isn't a popularity contest.
    this is a selfveiw point of sorts.
    (I doubt this will apply to any of you but it's something I would like to know)

think hard, do you take time in preparing your replies. or do you put it off.

Prepare. . .like trying to give an intellectual response for an intellectual question.
    and you won't place your post till it is fool-proof. . . . .after hours of thinking up
    poetic, mentally correct words.

Or,
    does it come naturally and you know what to put, and say you will remember it
    and get back to it later.

I, meself, can't deside which of these I would be. . . .I merely wished to know all
    of yous views, because everything I've read has more intellegence then mine. .. . .

. . . .
    And I must say, I'm quite jealous. . . . .
    .. .
    . but only a little, I wiil too be intellectual typing oneday- er I mean I should listen
    to you guys first before I start rambling. . . so go ahead, I'll wait me turn.

Otaku Pig Blaster Champion anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy's Avatar
    somewhere in Ontario....um....wait or was it Nunavut
    Thanks

Re: prefectionist or procrastinator

well for me it depends on the questions being asked and if i personaly know the answer or if i would like to post the answer but i'm not sure if it is right to post alot of the time when i wanna post and i don't someone else post exactly what i was gonna post but i'm used to it
    being a bunny is hard work

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

GOOD QUESTION, Melarik-Chin.

I, for one, used to do a lot of thinking before I post, when I first started the forum business. I wanted it to be flawless though I used to have a lot of spelling and gramatical errors. I even worry over putting the correct punctuation marks like commas, semi-colons and such. But, after doing a lot of posting, I have improved a lot. Now, when I post, words come automatically. Still, I am no way near to call myself flawless, but good part of it all is that I am learning and improving.

P.S. If you look carefully, most of the sentences have started with the letter "I", which is a common error that I used to make earlier, that is, starting a lot of sentences with the same article, word or letter. Yeah...I am very picky.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

I put a lot of thought and effort into how perfect my procrastination can be... :P.... I don't know mostly I try to be in the middle, too much time and effort is pointless and no thought at all just means I should not be posting it to begin with.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

I would suppose im sort of a perfectionist sometimes and then other times .. lol
    I think about what i want to type but sometimes my hands type faster than i think ... sounds odd but thats the way it is lol.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9's Avatar
    Thanks

It's a fine line: I've had my boss tell me I'm a perfectionist to the point of procrastination. Just that I spend so much time obessing on details that the goal never gets realized. He's not totally wrong...

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

it just comes... and then i get corrected and i press the "Edit" button and all my mistakes never existed...

i try to respond intellectually... but my head doesn't really work that way...

most times i go off on a ramble and end up making a fool of myself...

... like now ...

Newbie celestialcharm may be famous one day celestialcharm may be famous one day celestialcharm's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to be a profectionist somewhere!

I try my best to make alot of sense!

But, really, usually I try to at least be intellectual, and use proper grammer. But, I usually put it off, or just answer it naturally. Plus, I usually have a dictionary beside me. So, my spelling is usually okay... Though, I'm not sure were I placed it today...

I also, read the post over again.... but then again, I have issues.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast