Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Prehaps...?

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Prehaps...?

i think in my honest opinion that Eao should just gett rid of rating images all together! Im very tired of hearing people moan about getting low scores and such; as im sure almost all the mods and admins are. *looks at mt* the way they do it is more efficent and they have very few problems from it.

plus u dno't need your image rated to get better, u need either uplifting comment's or comment's telling u what u did wrong and/or how to fix it.

the rating system should only be used for contests.

"just thought i'd throw the ideal by u guys."
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Prehaps...?

i agree. compulsive moaning and agonizing can get rather annoying...although, i do feel that it's always best to get a 2nd opinion...
    "Who's in the forest strolling? The birds and the bees sing Momeji. The frogs in the pond are calling. Momeji yes it's true..."

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

How about not get rid of it at all. But force people to actually say something if they're going to comment. Of course, it'll be easier to get rid of the ratings, rather than making a rule to make everyone comment. Why? Because rules are never followed.

Otaku QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145
    How about not get rid of it at all. But force people to actually say something if they're going to comment. Of course, it'll be easier to get rid of the ratings, rather than making a rule to make everyone comment. Why? Because rules are never followed.
    I agree totally. Hope I wasn't one of the people moaning and groaning though *pout* I'm not upset if I get a low rating, I just want to know why. You know, feedback.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145
    We had a rule like that

Gallery Issues to all of you

didn't work so. with the approveal of Gig we will be taking out the rating system for a few weeks. and see how that dose

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah I like this idea too, I have several friends here who loves to make walls, and I hate to have to give a number rating. You see, if you said "great" that can stretch from 8 to 10 so there great idea jader.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

wooohooo!! i had a great idea... awesome!
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah man, you have one of those ideas that actually goes through to the staff

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast