View Poll Results: What are you? A.You are A...

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Goth

8 23.53%
  • Head-Banger

8 23.53%
  • Punk

10 29.41%
  • Freak

14 41.18%
  • Prep

7 20.59%
  • Yo

10 29.41%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Prep or Goth?

Newbie Dian_Skellington may be famous one day Dian_Skellington may be famous one day Dian_Skellington's Avatar
    Thanks

Prep or Goth?

What do you like better? o.o Preps or Goths? If you're just you, then just say so. ^_^ Although, I'm kind of a freak myself. But I'm mostly just me.
    Last edited by Dian_Skellington; Apr 01, 2005 at 03:01 PM.
    - Dian-Chan

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    haha, those are labels... I strongly dislike both, because if you label yourself, you're bound to be fake as I'll get out...

HAH. funny qeustion.. spam spam spam...
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Moving to Plush Room.

Anyway, "goth" and "punk" both died ten years ago about the same time as "grunge." What kids call goth or punk today is the exact same thing -just dependent upon the amount of black clothing. They both fall into the general category of "fashion victims."
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmmmmm....... would someone tell me exactly "what" a 'prep' is?
    It's not a term used in my country, at all.

I have known a few goths through... and really, it's all superferical. I worked with a girl who dressed goth like, but she had the most childlike voice and the most beautiful and kind persona to her. Goth... Prep (whatever that is) it really is nothing more than a label, describing the outer layer of a person. It says nothing about what the person is really like.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I have friends of all sorts. All of them I like equaly. And, yes, people can be classified as a "stereotype". My friend who is a wonder at soccer (out of country scholerships..really) is considered a "prep." There's nothing wrong with that, but hes one of my best friends. For you to get a picture of him, look at an American Eagle maniquin. That's what he looks like. Seriously, thats what he dresses like, and thats fine. He is a totally awsome dude. So are my other friends, who happen to be "normal", "goth", or whatever you call people.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikari Sakurai
    hmmmmm....... would someone tell me exactly "what" a 'prep' is?
    It's not a term used in my country, at all.
    a prep is someone thats stuck up AKA Cheerleaders people who get good grades in school to the lower class AKA the loosers of the school.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well I guess I dont buy into the label thing anymore being 4 year removed from high school. I guess I judge people by who they are and how I get along with them. I pretty much get along with everyone, rarely is there a person I hate and there is no label type a hate. I have friends who would fit under all different kinds of profiles. So I didnt respond to the actual poll part of it, but I felt I'd post my reaction.

Otaku dark_glaive may be famous one day dark_glaive may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I'm in college. We don't have that stuff. I sort of wish we did. People around campus are too lazy to actually make a point to wear a certain kind of clothing. Girls in sweatpants and sweatshirts don't do anything for me, personally.
    Last edited by dark_glaive; Apr 01, 2005 at 10:42 PM.
    Dont make your sig that big again or I'll de-brain you---administration

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast