View Poll Results: What are you? A.You are A...

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Goth

8 23.53%
  • Head-Banger

8 23.53%
  • Punk

10 29.41%
  • Freak

14 41.18%
  • Prep

7 20.59%
  • Yo

10 29.41%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Prep or Goth?

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I have a friend who was kinda like a former prep(except he wasn't a dick like most of them), but thanks to me and my friend's prep recovery program, he's a typical, obnoxious, swearing teen and much funner to be around.

goth>prep. ^_^ Gothic people did kinda die. Basically all you have to do to be a goth is wear black, and die your hair often(various colors, natural, and unnatural). and eyeshadow if you're a lady.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks
    im a freakish person freak of nature, freak, freaky, fire freak, etc.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman
    fire freak, etc.
    uh, a fire freak is usually called a PYRO! freaks and pyros have distinctive differences.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks
    i know that. i was trying to add the word "freak" into it though... and yes to all, l like FIRE muahahahahahahahahaha
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Thanks
    have you ever set your driveway on fire? I have friends that have. hehehe.
    We also figured out how to make green flames once. Fun fun fun fun fun.

But anyway! neither goths or preps are really as special as they think they are so I really don't care about either. But if a prep and a goth got in a fight?
    the goth would win undoubtibly.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    Feel sorry for white folks? What wrong with being preppy anyhow? I was a preppy in high school. So its bad to dress decently, and your not cool unless you decked out in black and have blue hair? Also if cheerleaders are so bad how come everyone want do date them. /Rant
    actually, here in the west coast (in my opinion, I'll speak for myself and what I see) that yeah it's sort of "bad" to dress decently, as people prefer to dress recently

as for fire, have you guys seen a video where a guy made a flamethrower with his super soaker??

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks
    whoa

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    No labels here. I dress how i wanna dress, it all depends how i feel.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast