View Poll Results: What are you? A.You are A...

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Goth

8 23.53%
  • Head-Banger

8 23.53%
  • Punk

10 29.41%
  • Freak

14 41.18%
  • Prep

7 20.59%
  • Yo

10 29.41%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Prep or Goth?

Otaku bugsbunnyx may be famous one day bugsbunnyx may be famous one day
    Thanks
    umm..im english and we dont really have lables we jus call each others wan*ers and pri*ks

Otaku Tithe may be famous one day Tithe may be famous one day Tithe's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have a long label..someone actually called me this..cross my heart and hope to die
    I'm a...Insane necrobi trollop freak who tried to set a school on fire(arsonist)a wanton wanna be who deserves to be commited but not allwoed to play with the other commitiees
    A american girl called me this and a japanese guy called me an etchi Baka...he only spoke to me for a half-hour...and my family calls me
    A. a turkey bird
    b.nuts
    c. An alien of the family
    but as for English ppl

Quote Originally Posted by bugsbunnyx
    umm..im english and we dont really have lables we jus call each others wan*ers and pri*ks
    Bugs is right
    A deathless heart alive with greif
    Smiles when it hears of thee
    Whisper now my secret love
    Kiss my lips and rise above

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am neither, I am a NERD, I go to a technology school where the best part of ones day is the safety of being at your computer, muahahahahhahahhaha. Although I don't believe in labels. We are all Techies here at Georgia Tech

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku MuMu Champion Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart's Avatar
    Thanks
    Truthfully, none of the above, but lean towards freak. I may wear black, but it's what most would consider non-goth style clothes. I dress nice, but dress it down to freak when I go to "play" When I go freak, I go unbuttoned white custom painted artistic logo dress shirt, black spider-man shirt, and white Xreme torn khaki pants. This is my "going out" gear. I am officially Spider-man in a certain club because of my Xtreme dance style and length of dance time. (current record 45 minutes straight)

Far be it for me to be anything special, when the only special thing I desire with me, is the special person I share my gifts with.

Otaku sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9's Avatar
    Thanks
    There's always a need to feel a sense of belonging, whether it be a tribe or clique. Often, appearance is the focus of judgement. Other methods of expression might be school clubs or maybe a web community, like AO ("Hey, you like Akira too?"). Feeling all alone in the world is not a typical human trait. If someone tells you otherwise, ask why they're confiding their solitude in you.

As for those changing their appearance/attitude for the sake of change (we used to call em posers), just bear with them (or ignore them) until they've figured out how they're most comfortable with the world. And remember that some people never find that place.

Otaku bugsbunnyx may be famous one day bugsbunnyx may be famous one day
    Thanks
    thas deep man jus....deep.

Newbie Darlos may be famous one day Darlos may be famous one day Darlos's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've often pondered the issue of such labels. But considering the fact that I'll be friends with just about anyone I deem an alright person pretty much goes to show that, ultimatly, I couldn't care less about said labels. Generally they signify more what the people are "into," as opposed to what they're actually like. Like, a Punk tends to skateboard, play videogames, and... well, listen to punk-rock. But some are still assholes, while others are nice.
    Hurting feelings everywhere!

Otaku Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's ridiculous how people tend to label how everyone dresses now a days. Though I admit when I was in highschool I called the rich popular kids preps.

But anyways it's gotten so bad that you can't even dress the way you want with out being labeled or called a poser. The way I dress is usually considered to be the "Geek Emo look". I'm not emo nor do I try particularly hard to be emo. Hell, I am not even 100% sure what emo is, lol. I also like to wear uniforms too, like boy scouts uniforms and cop shirts I find at used clothing stores. I like to skateboard, I like anime, videogames, manga, reading, writing, making movies, playing sports (Soccer, basketball, tennis, track and field, football). I've been a druggie, a smoker, and I had a small alcohol problem in my late teens. So yeah, what category would I fit under? I've been called a Jock, a druggie, a geek, a skater, emo, a hippie, a wigger and just plain weird and odd. The point is everyone is many different things and trying to label them into one category is retarded.
    - "Ash: Gimme some sugar, baby."-

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast