Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pressure on you

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

Pressure on you

Have you ever had a time in your life whe you were under a large ammount of stress or pressure say from friends or family or work or something like that and how did you go about dealin with it?

I certainly have from my work at school theres just so much pressure to do well otherwise thats it your a hobo for the rest of your life and my family although my sister is great n'all my brothers are like two satans they still give me big problems even though they are 18 and 22 and im only 14.

Oh well i can get on with it how about you guys?
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Pressure on you

i've had the odd bad situation with my family and friends, when pressure build on me., i try not to let it bug me at all, you could say i try not to let emotions get the better of me.

~how i deal with it, coming up soon., i gtg go.

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

You have to forget about what everyone wants you to do and just do things to the best of your ability. If that makes you a hobo then you have to be satisfied with that fate. But honestly you don't want to be a hobo so try your best and if thats not good enough then try harder.

Otaku White_Mage88 may be famous one day White_Mage88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I'm under pressure all the time. My family wants me to be something I'm not. It like that can't except me for who I am. I just try not to think about it, but it doesn't always work.

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

if you think school work will put you under pressure just wait untill you get into the real world theres alot more pressure there

Code Name Wind

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

im under pressure from my dad to keep my grades up. when he yells at me, i get so tense,

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

I have been in those type of situations many times. If someone was preasuring me to do something I didn't want to do, I wouldn't do it. I would not allow peer pressure and pestering to get the best of me. I make my own decisions. If anyone tried to take advantage of me in a negative way, I would not stand for it.

~Kiss
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmm, when i think about it i've never been presured to much......just about the normal stuff, ppl usally leave me alone when i say no for the milloneth time..

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast