Thread: Pretear - do you recommend it?

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Pretear - do you recommend it?

I'm thinking about watching the anime Pretear...except, I want to hear all about it first. Could anyone tell me...what it's about? Is it good? Or would you recommend another anime to watch...?

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Pretear - do you recommend it?

I only saw the first episode and I didn't really enjoy it that much
    lol, but then again, I'm a guy after all... so... yeah ^-^
    Pretear kinda reminded me of Fushigi Yuugi for some reason...

here's the basic plot: "Himeno Awayuki was a normal sixteen-year old girl until her father married a woman who happens to be rich. Since then, she has been perceived as an outcast by both her new stepsisters and her classmates. Later Himeno finds out from seven men called the Leafe Knights that she is something called Pretear, a girl who has the power to merge with and control the nature of the elemental-oriented powers from the Leafe Knights and stop an evil being called the Princess of Disaster."

if you like magical girl anime filled with romance and if you liked Fushigi Yuugi, this anime's for you
    ^-^
    Last edited by Innerhell; Dec 20, 2005 at 06:14 PM.
    I love my girlfriend.

Newbie darksolovely may be famous one day darksolovely may be famous one day darksolovely's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to say I loved this one.. lol I was looking for a little more romance-filled at the time, so that sounded okay. I watched it and I cried at the end, just cuz it was a really good story line comming to an end. It's not overtly clever like Samurai Champloo or something, and there's not any mature scenes in it but i never missed an epi. Hot guys though, so I reccomend you at least try it out ;D
    "Tenchi, what is that woman from Okayama doing coming out of your toilet?" ~ Sakuya

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

ah...the story plot sounds interesting &...entertaining? o.o it sounds kind of good...hmm...well, i'm willing to give it a try ^_^ i'll tell you what i think of it once i watch a few episodes. hope i'll like it! ^_^

Otaku baikuza may be famous one day baikuza may be famous one day baikuza's Avatar
    Thanks

Pretear?
    i have watch it. it remember me to card captor sakura. but sorry i do not like it so much.
    the story is quite different, but over all i think i am still at normal holic to this anime.
    but anime always look cool.

Newbie Ominae Yu may be famous one day Ominae Yu may be famous one day Ominae Yu's Avatar
    In my own little place, but its Okay they know me there.
    Thanks

Its not bad. I liked the fight scenes. I knda reminds me Tsubasa. For the romance. I think tha you would like this aniem . Si check it out.
    sigg is too tall, minor error to fix~ jaderabbit

Shinigami awate te ken wareru