Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The Price of Gasoline!!!

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    2.50 Isn't that much, here its at least 2.99

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    Over here in my area it's at a steady climb and currently 2.20 I am looking to get a new (by new I mean used) car very soon and Gas Mileage will play a HUGE factor since I've been trying to save money by commuting to college (that being 30 miles from my house one way) With the current prices however my plan to save cash on commuting is starting to fail though and the prices are expected to be at 2.50 within a month or two. My only hope is to score a car with excellent milage, at LEAST 30 a gallon on the highway.

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Over here in the High Desert, the gas station near my house is up to $2.89 a gallon. Needless to say, I don't drive too often anymore unless it's to work or school.
    Too cool for a sig.

jao
    Otaku jao may be famous one day jao may be famous one day
    Thanks
    .........I guess that is why we just can't nuke the middle east is it?

Dam shame....

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    Wow! Down here is only $2.10. Jeez...kinda rough for you guys. Although it use to be 1.60. Oh well...

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

Newbie Melanic may be famous one day Melanic may be famous one day Melanic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah... maybe I calculated this wrong, but gas up here in Canada is $1.05/L (CDN) which comes out to be $3.21/gallon (USD). Using 3.78 L/gallon and $0.81 USD/CDN conversion. So yeah, we got it tough up here. Though, I personally don't drive, so i'm not directly affected by it.

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    well, in places around the globe including Canada, prices are higer than the U.S., so that doesn't surprise me one bit, down here in Atlanta its about 2.50 but really can't complain, I am surprised no-one from California has posted yet, since their gas is aleady in the 3.15-3.40 range, I am guessing, but i know its more than 3 dollars. As for me, I don't drive since I am on campus, but I will need to if I get an internship with this company during the summer, which is why I am going to buy a prius or the new hybrids comming out. I loved hybrids even before the gas prices started to rise.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightofNi
    well, in places around the globe including Canada, prices are higer than the U.S., so that doesn't surprise me one bit, down here in Atlanta its about 2.50 but really can't complain, I am surprised no-one from California has posted yet, since their gas is aleady in the 3.15-3.40 range, I am guessing, but i know its more than 3 dollars. As for me, I don't drive since I am on campus, but I will need to if I get an internship with this company during the summer, which is why I am going to buy a prius or the new hybrids comming out. I loved hybrids even before the gas prices started to rise.
    im from california

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast