Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The Price of Gasoline!!!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightofNi
    I am surprised no-one from California has posted yet, since their gas is aleady in the 3.15-3.40 range, I am guessing, but i know its more than 3 dollars.
    Actually Morgan Hill is in California (just south of the Silicon Valley)... The over three dollar range is for gas stations out in the middle of now where, or for the high octane grades. But with the rate that gasoline has been going up, who knows how long this statement will stay true. (The local ARCO was only $2.44 for regular unleaded only last week)
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie Jeska may be famous one day Jeska may be famous one day Jeska's Avatar
    Thanks
    Wow...and I was thinking 2.20 was bad. That s the worst it's got here. Right now it's 2.13 but it hasn't changed my habits at all. Of course it doesnt help that I have a really old car that is horrible on gas milage. Out of curiousty, how much do you guys spend on average per week to fill your car? I can get by on 10 a week but I should be putting in more.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    The local ARCO was only $2.44 for regular unleaded only last week
    Only $2.44!! Thats crazy, Its $2.29 in st.louis.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think ARCO sells bad gas even though it's cheap, because my friend filled up with ARCO and instantly you can tell that the car isn't going

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lord nikon
    2.50 Isn't that much, here its at least 2.99
    Holy cripes...thas a lot....here...i would say that people still consider 2.30 high...but holy SHIZ...2.99?! Thas well dam over high price...its extreme....

Otaku Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay's Avatar
    Location Location: Location Location: Error!
    Thanks
    Cheapest around here is 2.48 at the local Costco or atleast that's what it was at today, all the other places I've seen around here (Tri-Valley) are well above 2.55. The rising gas prices definitely played a factor in my car purchase (bought a 05 Civic about 5 months ago) as I have to commute to San Jose everyday, so I needed as much gas efficiency as I could get. I get roughly 38 mpg which definitely does the job.

Otaku maverickvns may be famous one day maverickvns may be famous one day
    Thanks
    only get gas from chevron, 76, or shell.

the rest are crap.

if you guys want a definitive source on where the cheapest gas prices are in your area [if listed], go to www.gasbuddy.com.

Otaku sedka may be famous one day sedka may be famous one day sedka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maverickvns
    only get gas from chevron, 76, or shell.

the rest are crap.

if you guys want a definitive source on where the cheapest gas prices are in your area [if listed], go to www.gasbuddy.com.

And where did you get this "the rest are crap"? What proof do you have that chevron, 76, or shell or the best? I've used shell before (a few fillups) as well as Exxon and I did NOT notice any difference in mileage/performance from my normal gas brand.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast