Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Pricing for PS3

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Pricing for PS3

^^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;

eheheheheeheheheheheheheheheheheehehehehehehe...

sorry... bad memory...

^^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehe

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life
    I have a PS since 2002 and a PS2 since 2003 so I'm far away from buying any new console and the XBOX games aren't at all what I look for in a game. I have plenty of games to catch up on too so the wait for the PS3 won't even show in my case as I've been quite behind the trends as my parents didn't want to buy my consoles when I was younger.

So may the XBOX and XBOX 360 lay in waste, all I think of it is that it encourages Sony and Nintendo to give a better service and kick them in the butt to bring even better stuff, otherwise, Microsoft's console shall not interest me, except DOA 4, but that one game, so no difference.

RPG is the way to go as well as a few fighting games, the FF series alone for Sony consoles is quite the big plus too XD

oddly 3 years ago I was just like you. So much in fact I lost some good friends nagging them about how "bad" their Xbox system was, then I got one and realized not only was I wrong but I'd lost some good friends by being a fanboy asshole. Theres a lesson there for pretty much everyone here. All the systems are good and in fact most have the exact same games. So to say they aren't what you look for is pretty.....yeah

besides one of the original Final Fantasy creators jumped ship and is off making his own games. One of which is Blue Dragon coming out for the 360. Cause sorry if XII is anything like X and that X-2 crap I'll pass. Hopefully it wont be but I'm about tired of waiting for it to come out and if its just more of what FFX was then I'll be sick to my stomach. FF7 was one of the last great ones they did. 8 and 9 were also good as well. Then they just... I dont know what they did

Basically its like this, I can't wait to get a PS3 and can't be happier that I finally have my Xbox360. But fact is as much as I love my playstation and want the new one the way some of you act makes me so sick at my stomach how some people act about a console and I hate to admit that I even like the playstation because your such blinder over your eyes drone driven nonsense talking psycopaths with your devotion and some of the nonsense that is spewed. It nothing short of embarasses me

uhm anyways /end rant

yeah the PS3 was looking to cost around 550-600 to produce so of course they'd mark it down and take a loss to get it out to consumers. Also it could drop a bit in production costs by the time they start ramping up. They'll probably do like all MS and lose about 100-150 a console to get them in households. So I definitely could see it coming out at 400. Dont know if they want to or can afford to go lower depends on if they can get production costs down. And if they can hey great. I may not get it at launch at wait till MGS4 is coming out to get one.
    Last edited by Cybergig1; Nov 24, 2005 at 01:15 AM.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie Dirtybeast may be famous one day Dirtybeast may be famous one day Dirtybeast's Avatar
    Thanks

300 to 400$ Still Seems Awfully low to be the price for the Ps3. The Cost Alone For a blue Ray Disc Drive is twice that ( In the 1000 dollar range) (Yes i know they will go down in prce but not a 50% price drop in less then a year) So Sony will be Losing a Nasty Amount of money per console. I'll have to Wait til i See an official anoucment for the real price that just seems way to low ( I remember a bunch of people in microsof saying that the xbox 360 would be 299.99 and come with a hard drive. Instead we get to version and the prefered version is 399.99)

Otaku Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001's Avatar
    Thanks

i heard that the PS3 grapgics would be way better then X Box 360

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua001
    If that is true the price of the PS3 would be around $400 and $500 dollars, unless sony drops the price down to get more people to buy their product, the same would be to x-box they would also have to drop the price of xbox 360 to get more people's attention to buy their product.

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

YESSSSSSS $300 to $400!!!!!
    *dances with delight*

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

i heard that the PS3 graphics would be way better then XBox 360
    It's probably something like with the PS2 and the Xbox. In the beginning, the difference was minimal but nearing present time, the xbox games kept looking better and better compared to the much older PS2 system.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

I hear we'd have flying cars by 2010 so what of it?

look at the footage for Armored Core 4 for both PS3 and Xbox360 and tell me you see a difference

And yeah that Blu Drive is expensive but somehow they've got their cost listed at like 100 bucks for the drive they plan to put in the PS3. So guess it depends on if that holds true. Remember a Blu Ray PLAYER is going to cost a grand but its a different piece of equipment. They did the same thing with the PS2 back when it came out DVD players cost more than what the PS2 launch price was going for. Also rumour is 360's price will drop when the PS3 expects to launch

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast