Thread: pridictiblity

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

pridictiblity

is it just me, or are things becoming to predictible? ex. i'm watching this dumb movie that my step mom just put in and i don't even know what its about and i can still tell whats going to happen.... its no fun to know stuff...

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

Newbie Akihiro may be famous one day Akihiro may be famous one day Akihiro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: pridictiblity

I believe it's 50/50. Some things are very predictable. Like Movies, Parents, Pets, ETC. Then on the other had, some things are very un-predictable. Like Girlfriends, Video games, People in general, ETC. I think it's just the circumstance your in.
    The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want.

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yumyum92
    is it just me, or are things becoming to predictible? ex. i'm watching this dumb movie that my step mom just put in and i don't even know what its about and i can still tell whats going to happen.... its no fun to know stuff...
    i know exactly what u mean!!!! i hate knowing what's going to happen- unless of course the story/movie/book/video game is really good. i think people should think of what people dont expect and then put it into the story/movie/book/video game.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

things are becoming quite predictable these days. perhaps human's senses are sharpening and we are evolving? haha. or some people are just foreshadowing too much, or we just can guess good.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.