Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Princess Mononoke

Otaku Nameless may be famous one day Nameless may be famous one day Nameless's Avatar
    Thanks

Princess Mononoke

Ive seen this movie once but I never got to finish it. Had anyone seen it? If yes, please give an opinion about the movie. I like the flow of the story. When I saw this movie I felt it had a new sensibility that Iv'e never seen in animation. It was like an experience that I'd never forget. One word that can describe it is GREAT. The only sad thing is that I never got to see the ending. How about you? What can you say about the movie?

NOTE: Please post opinions that has sense. I don't like this thread to be closed.
    Last edited by Nameless; Sep 08, 2005 at 06:07 PM.

*~AO's Guardian Angel~* Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Princess Mononoke

ive seen it athougsand times!!!! its a fantastic movie!! its a must see!!

thanks for the sig SasuraiHell!!!!

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

So gory, vile, and anything else related to bloody, but still ruled. I loved it because it was like classic action. The bobbleheads were funny.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

One of the greatest animie's ever done. The ending is typical japanese (meaning a little wierd) but it is in my top 10 of all anime ever done. If you liked PM, take a look at Naussica of the Valley of the Wind. It's done by the same fellow and has a very similar feel to it...though much less blood and guts. Both are among my all time favorites, right up there with Vampire Hunter D.

I OWN both. Take a look at your local walmart, they may have it still. If they do, it will be around $15, instead of the $23+ that Best Buy want's to charge for it. No, we dont' have an anime shop here so we have to depend on Walmart for our fix!

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

KODAMAS RULE!!

anyway...
    Princess Mononoke was a great movie
    a classic
    heh, it's almost hard to believe that Billy Bob Thornton did some v.o work
    awesome movie tho, great music
    Last edited by Innerhell; Sep 08, 2005 at 05:52 PM.
    I love my girlfriend.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Anime Movie topic... Moving to Anime/Manga Forum...

'Princess Mononoke' is one of the better works by Studio GHIBLI and directed by Hayao Miyazaki. his other significant works include 'Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind', 'Spirited Away', and the recent "How's Moving Castle"...

Official Disney's Studio Ghibli website...
    http://disney.go.com/disneyvideos/an...ghiblidvd.html
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

mononoke hime!!! LOVE that movie!! we watched it in japanese class, and my teacher kept on wincing at all the gory parts, lol.
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Otaku Nameless may be famous one day Nameless may be famous one day Nameless's Avatar
    Thanks

Oops. I guess I placed it in a wrong forum. Sorry about that. Anyway I agree that it is one of the best ever-made anime. A must see movie and also one of my top 10.^_^

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast