Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Princess Mononoke

Otaku erisluvsthanatos1313 may be famous one day erisluvsthanatos1313 may be famous one day erisluvsthanatos1313's Avatar
    the lost city of a thousand evil souls, AL
    Thanks

Re: Princess Mononoke

IT IS FREAKIN AWSOME!!!!! THE WOLK GIRL(HAVENT CN IT IN A LONG TIME) STOLE THE SHOW......y cant i b lyke her.....sniffle....sniffle....WHAAAAAA
    Your perfect, just the way you were made, and I wouldn't want you any other way. Those boys will lie to you, but you won't believe that I wouldn't want you any other way.~Body Talk by My Epiphany off Now That's What I Call Eyeball
    Whittney Garrett is, () yeah (), a cow...

Otaku Libitina may be famous one day Libitina may be famous one day Libitina's Avatar
    Thanks

Yep yep....all of Hayao Miyazakis work is great....well I like most of it.....specially Mononoke-Hime and Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi....oh and Hauru no ugoku shiro...also Tonari no Totoro is a very cute kids movie....oh! and Tenku no Shiro Rapyuta

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by erisluvsthanatos1313
    IT IS FREAKIN AWSOME!!!!! THE WOLK GIRL(HAVENT CN IT IN A LONG TIME) STOLE THE SHOW......y cant i b lyke her.....sniffle....sniffle....WHAAAAAA
    Um...that would be Princess Mononoke. I hope the main character can steal the very show she is named after.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

darn good anime movie!

Otaku Nameless may be famous one day Nameless may be famous one day Nameless's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Libitina
    yep yep... all of Hayao Miyazakis work are great...
    I like his works too.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer
    darn good anime movie!
    It sure is.

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

This was the SECOND BEST anime movie I've seen. Tekken beats it. I just the the samurai action and the story line. After seeing the end... I want a sequel. I've watched PM so many times it's almost not funny. I give the movie an 9.5/10 it was just missing the kick butt weapon.

Newbie manman may be famous one day manman may be famous one day manman's Avatar
    Thanks

Princess Mononoke is really awesome, everyone should own it. I think the balance of characters and story alongside some of the best fighting (but not excessive amounts) i've ever seen in anime makes it a real classic.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Mmmm... I love Mononoke Hime... It's a beautiful story with great characters... And might I add the music is incredible. My mom bought it for me for my birthday one year... needless to say I was stoked.

It's one of my favorite anime films because of the fantasy element, mixed in with some mythology, with a pinch of history. And it's gerat either dubbed or subbed!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast