Thread: Princess Tutu

Newbie Naoko Asakura may be famous one day Naoko Asakura may be famous one day
    Thanks

Princess Tutu

Yeah, I've really gotten into it. I really want to buy the complete series, but from what I've scrounged around for, I've only seen one person sell the complete dealio... Can anyone help me and tell me where I can get DVD/VCDs of this wonderful series?

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

ADV Films has the official Region 1 US license for this series. The first DVD is out, but further production has been put on hold, as they have had serious problems getting the end seller merchants to find shelf space for this series (the complaint is that 'Magical Girl' genre just doesn't sell well in the US market. And I was considering on collecting this one myself until I heard this news...) ADV Films has announced that production will eventually resume, and they may resort to offering this series through direct sales from their website to supplement the limited merchant support for this series...

ADV Films official webpage for Princess Tutu...
    http://www.advfilms.com/titles/tutu/
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie Naoko Asakura may be famous one day Naoko Asakura may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I'm sorry if I've angered you... I haven't been on here in a while, so I don't really know the etiquitte of the forum anymore. At any rate, thanks for the information. I already knew that ADV has the license for this show, but I didn't know that they were going to put it on hold... How sad! x_x

Thanks anyways though!

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    The land of the Gooch(Goochland), in Virginina. USA
    Thanks
    It is being released on comcast on demand...up to episode 4 now...
    Trars.com/forums <---The newest hot rpg place