Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Problem with anime (Obsession)

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Problem with anime (Obsession)

yes, i also agree for
    Obsessions are fine, but only in moderation
    also at my school, having an obsession is like being the freak-boy (or girl), believe me....i know

Newbie Mijuko may be famous one day Mijuko may be famous one day Mijuko's Avatar
    Thanks

There's a difference between anime fans and stupid people. The difference is usually obvious: one likes anime, the other won't shut up.

Example:
    Anime fan: Talks for a while about some random thing, but when you mention anime can talk to you about it for a while. *notices when you're bored of the topic*. Generally fun to be around because they know what they're talking about.

Stupid person: Starts a conversation about some anime you've never heard about, *doesn't shut up*, follows you around and talks *at* you. Not fun to be around because they can't take a hint (i.e. a hammer to the face).

That, from my observations, is the difference.

Newbie Soul_HunterX may be famous one day Soul_HunterX may be famous one day Soul_HunterX's Avatar
    Thanks

Dude, I know exactaly what your talkin' about. I got my one friend into Bleach, and he makes it look so bad. In my Language Arts class our teacher asked to tell her a protaganist(main character). My friend literally yells out " ICHIGO KURASAKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    Signature deleted by Hassun.
    READ THE RULES!

Otaku Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman
    yes, i also agree for

also at my school, having an obsession is like being the freak-boy (or girl), believe me....i know
    The same thing at my school. sometimes people can be real jerks about it too. To some people i am know as the girl that reads her books backwards

Otaku Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek's Avatar
    Thanks

The only anime that is aired here and that some are obsessed with, is Pokemon. They are, luckily for me, small kids and therefore not my peers. I have a problem with myself due to anime though.

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

I am usually never overreacting to any anime topic so I dont know how it is in their shoes but I am classified as a top rank loser for playing video games, tabletop games and my youth spent on millitary tactics.

Newbie Lady Syaoran may be famous one day Lady Syaoran may be famous one day Lady Syaoran's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Problem with anime (Obsession)

Quote Originally Posted by Twitchy
    The problem with anime is that people get to obsessed with anime and make it look bad. I mean I have this kid that thinks he knows kung-fu just because he can wip pencils from his pocket really fast. Do you agree with me.
    Yeah i agree with you, and wth.. kung-fu pencil style rotflmao
    *Sig images removed for rules violations. You are allowed ONE and ONLY ONE image in your sig. Also profanity in the sig is right out.*

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

It gives us people that like anime and act normal about it get a bad rep.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast