Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Problem with anime (Obsession)

Newbie fullmetal rurouni may be famous one day fullmetal rurouni may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Problem with anime (Obsession)

You overreact. Yes it gets into my nerves too to see the brats do what they watch in an anime, but didn't you do the same stupid things when you were small? From my point of view, I remember myself doing much worse when I was little, but it helped me, travelling in other worlds and using my imagination. I grew up and stopped acting childish, but I still love animes. I think that many of these children will be as I in the future. At least I hope so...

Newbie COUNT CLOUD DE LA RONIN may be famous one day COUNT CLOUD DE LA RONIN may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Twitchy
    this kid that thinks he knows kung-fu just because he can wip pencils from his pocket really fast. Do you agree with me.
    pencils huh thats insulting and very irreguler. and i do agree with you
    because of peaple like them the rest of the anime fan community must suffer.

oh about that kid i know this great hospital if your interested

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Twitchy
    The problem with anime is that people get to obsessed with anime and make it look bad. I mean I have this kid that thinks he knows kung-fu just because he can wip pencils from his pocket really fast. Do you agree with me.
    Lol no....people dont make anime look bad. People make themselves look bad.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Newbie Chitose005 may be famous one day Chitose005 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I guess I consider myself sort of in between I am kinda obsessed with anime (it's all i watch mostly). But I'm not the guy harping on certain series (like DBZ). I watch all kinda of anime, I mean I have been watching anime since i was like 12 or 13 & im 23 now. I actually like DBZ but i'm not a crazy fanboy (sorry to any DBZ fanboys out there ). I like to broaden my horizons so to speak.

Newbie WaNaBeFaNgIrL may be famous one day WaNaBeFaNgIrL may be famous one day WaNaBeFaNgIrL's Avatar
    Thanks

lol wow. But but dos have posters of anime shows or just pics you print of line all over your room and anime stuff wile also having lods of anime cloths and stuff fallow under upsessed?..Could this be bad or no?..Im a quorter of the way there myself but I was just wondering if that qualifys?
    www.senchi-con.cjb.net
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt./ Be careless in your dress if you must, but keep a tidy soul./ Shut the door. Not that it lets in the cold but that it lets out the coziness. Figer who wrote them i'll give you a cookiey

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol when i was like 12 years i was obsessed with DB and all the kids of my barrio, i remember that we used to play DB every freaking afternoon. Now that i'm hella old i have moderate anime obsession.......(^_^).......

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

God I hate DB and DBZ there was no *&%$@ storyline to any of it.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

I love anime.....

My bro used to take the action figures (of DBZ) and play out his own storyline....and make up "Funny Jokes" with them....But get this....and bear with me...It was last year and he is 2 years older than me (I'm 14) Hahahhah...wow Me and my friends would peek and watch him as he sat on his bed and just did stuff with the action figures like a 7 year old plays with her barbies....hahah.....

But he has grown out of it and now he's not obsessed with anything but his x box...but thats fine. lol

I'm the one who am obsessed with ALL Anime now....hah Altho I RARELY get to see it and It's not my life....I still love it like Woah.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast