Thread: Problem with the My Pictures folder

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Problem with the My Pictures folder

I just recently got a problem with the My Pictures folder on my computer. (see attachment)

When ever I display the folder using thumbnails, None of the folder names are displayed. Concidering I have over 3 gigs of Pictures on my computer, I use this folder alot, and This is quite a vexing problem, because I don't know what the hell is wrong.

I've ran Norton WinDoctor hopeing that this would fix it, but it only fixed unrelated problems .

Could anyone help?
    Attached Images
    Last edited by aceman67; Feb 23, 2005 at 10:08 AM.

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    You have way to much crap in it thats what it is and I think rather I'm sure I see FF hentai on one of the folders try to move them in to a new foloder I dont know how many you have but move most of them in to another folder

~Phoenix of love

edit make that two or more folders you are a good FF fan ^^
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix of Love
    You have way to much crap in it thats what it is and I think rather I'm sure I see FF hentai on one of the folders try to move them in to a new foloder I dont know how many you have but move most of them in to another folder

~Phoenix of love

edit make that two or more folders you are a good FF fan ^^
    I don't have Hentai on my computer thank you. And I don't think that would work anyways.

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ok my mistake but just try it , it never hurts to try and you never know till you try.
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.