Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A problem or not?

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A problem or not?

I have that problem too...And when I tried linking it from my profile in deviant art it said that max size is 20000 bytes...

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

On a similar subject, is there a reson my PM account won't save my sent PM's anymore?

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna
    On a similar subject, is there a reson my PM account won't save my sent PM's anymore?
    We set it that way... This is not a bug, the change was made before the server move...

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GallComp
    We set it that way... This is not a bug, the change was made before the server move...
    May I ask why?

I've been wondering why it's been like that for awhile now. If I could have a say in it, I'd recommend putting it back on. I've had a couple situations now where I needed to check a PM I sent, but was not able to. Anyway, it's all fine and dandy either way, but I am curious as to why they were taken off.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145
    May I ask why?

I've been wondering why it's been like that for awhile now. If I could have a say in it, I'd recommend putting it back on. I've had a couple situations now where I needed to check a PM I sent, but was not able to. Anyway, it's all fine and dandy either way, but I am curious as to why they were taken off.
    The ability to save a copy of sent PM is still there, but the default selection is NOT TO SAVE, you have to check the 'Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder.' box before sending the PM. The original Forum default was set to save a copy, but this led to hassle's with people forgetting to empty their saved PM folders and running out of allocated space, or going back and deleting the saved copy after sending a PM (and forgetting to uncheck that damm box before sending...) etc. etc. By changing the default, only PMs that you make the physical choice to saved will be kept...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

The ability to save a copy of sent PM is still there, but the default selection is NOT TO SAVE, you have to check the 'Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder.' box before sending the PM. The original Forum default was set to save a copy, but this led to hassle's with people forgetting to empty their saved PM folders and running out of allocated space, or going back and deleting the saved copy after sending a PM (and forgetting to uncheck that damm box before sending...) etc. etc. By changing the default, only PMs that you make the physical choice to saved will be kept...
    Ahh, now I see. It actually is better that way. Thank you, Len.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

I would agree, except I have checked the save box and it still doesn't save.
    ???

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna
    I would agree, except I have checked the save box and it still doesn't save.
    ???
    Another thing effected by the server move I will take a look at it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2