Thread: Problem Uploading Stuff

Newbie Slash may be famous one day Slash may be famous one day Slash's Avatar
    Thanks

Problem Uploading Stuff

Hey, I'm a long time viewer of Anime Online, but it was only just recently i started wanted to submit wallpapers and such. But I've been having this problem with uploading them. After I've selected the file to be uploaded and all that, and I hit the "Upload/Submit" button, it takes me to a screen that says PhotoPost Add Photos and then below it says "No More Images Found" and theres a link to go to the main menu. I tried a few different times, so i dont know what the problem is. Someone please help me... it would be greatly appreciated...

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    from what you say this is normal. i'm working on a walkthrough that i'll add to my sig as a link. should be up realy soon (i hope) prolly by tomorow at the latest unless i get side tracked.

sory i cant help more right now.

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    First of that means that the photo was uploaded you must have the images approved by a Mod before its allowed in the gallery Qustion answered Topic Closed