Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Problems with walling

Newbie Macky may be famous one day Macky may be famous one day Macky's Avatar
    Thanks

Problems with walling

I used to make walls, and i was happy with every wall i made, then i started making walls so i could get 100% at ao(old layout). Now i find that no matter what i do, my walls dont meet my standards... the thing is, i dont have the skill to make the walls i want.... does anyone else have this problem??

Otaku Shadow_Dude may be famous one day Shadow_Dude may be famous one day Shadow_Dude's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Macky
    I used to make walls, and i was happy with every wall i made, then i started making walls so i could get 100% at ao(old layout). Now i find that no matter what i do, my walls dont meet my standards... the thing is, i dont have the skill to make the walls i want.... does anyone else have this problem??
    i believe the terms would be a wall block?

Otaku SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    lol just make a wall that u wanna make who cares if no one likes it as long as u like it who cares....

But if u are setting yourself standards that u can't reach then why not get some tuts on the net to do the stuff u wanna do :P

Newbie shinta may be famous one day shinta may be famous one day shinta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Some of the walls I make don't really turn out the exact way I like them to be but I guess its alright. Just keep on working (it will take time) and eventually you'll get them right! ^_^
    Imanimetions.net - Anime wallpapers and Photoshop Tutorials

Newbie chibikozu may be famous one day chibikozu may be famous one day chibikozu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm had those days before, where I want to wall, but I have no inspiration to do any. What I've done in the past is grab a pair of headphones and listen to something random. I dunno, this somehow makes ideas fly in my head like crazy. After a couple hours, possibly days I can that charm I need to make my walls.

Newbie KorganoS may be famous one day KorganoS may be famous one day KorganoS's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by shinta
    Some of the walls I make don't really turn out the exact way I like them to be but I guess its alright. Just keep on working (it will take time) and eventually you'll get them right! ^_^
    meep!! I aggree with Shinta!
    There are times when I push myself to make a wallie, and it turns out bad, or unfitting to my picture of it I had in mind...
    but I decided to stop at that point, and later on, I continue working on it whenever I feel like it the most...

Newbie jastarael may be famous one day jastarael may be famous one day jastarael's Avatar
    Thanks
    It happens from time to time that you're not able to create exactly what you want to. I suggest just brainstorming for a bit and not worrying too much about it. There is such a thing as a creative well, and maybe you've just drained it. I've had my moments where all my artwork looked like crap.

the old man said to the prince: "you will die."

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's hard to make a wall the way ya want... if anyone could do it the way the imagine them ... they wouldn't be free .
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast