Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Promiscuous Sex a problem in Society?

Banned tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan's Avatar
    Thanks

Is Promiscuous Sex a problem in Society?

Currently, there appears to be an increase in the trend of promiscuous sex compared to decades ago. Basically, is this a problem? In the 1970's and 80's there was a dramatic uprising in the usage of intravenous drugs and homosexuality became an apparent problem ~ leading to the AIDS virus.

I noticed personally that even Adult Swim / Cartoon Network appears to be airing Trojan (safesex) commercials...which is very extravagant, but possibly necessary. Opinions on this matter?

Newbie Negi-Sensei may be famous one day Negi-Sensei may be famous one day Negi-Sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Re: Is Promiscuous Sex a problem in Society?

yes i do think sex is a big problem in the society. for example my friends were having sex on my couch yesterday YES on MY COUCH!!! i havevery diffrent opinions on them now... so yes i do think sex is messing with lifes!

P.S. i am a virgin
    i kinda like asuna-san...

Otaku emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is Promiscuous Sex a problem in Society?

people are having sexual relationships way too early in thier lives. and most of them dont even know how dangerous it can be. i think its a huge problem and im glad that their trojan ads to remind ppl to use a condom, but u shouldnt be having sex in the first place. unless you think you are ready. . .
    Don't let me be.

Otaku tom_san may be famous one day tom_san may be famous one day tom_san's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tasukuchan
    Currently, there appears to be an increase in the trend of promiscuous sex compared to decades ago. Basically, is this a problem? In the 1970's and 80's there was a dramatic uprising in the usage of intravenous drugs and homosexuality became an apparent problem ~ leading to the AIDS virus.

I noticed personally that even Adult Swim / Cartoon Network appears to be airing Trojan (safesex) commercials...which is very extravagant, but possibly necessary. Opinions on this matter?
    EXCUSE ME?? and i quote... " homosexuality became an aparent PROBLEM." !!! im sorry but that pisses me off to no end! it is not a PROBLEM in any way and i think you need to understand somethings... homosexuality has alway been a " problem". research in the bcs... in the roman, greek etc. empires and youll find that the "aparent problem." has alway been there... Alexander the great was bisexual and publically had a gay lover... who was also his closest friend. so please be more considerate.

i wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.

Banned tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Negi-Sensei
    yes i do think sex is a big problem in the society. for example my friends were having sex on my couch yesterday YES on MY COUCH!!! i havevery diffrent opinions on them now... so yes i do think sex is messing with lifes!

P.S. i am a virgin

Hahaha that's pretty funny ~ good for you keeping the sanctity of your virginity.

I lost mine this summer when I self admitted to the local mental hospital ~ to a girl in a bathroom while the staff were doing their rounds. 5 minutes of awkward "fun". I'm 19, but I don't think I should have given it away, especially to someone like her...and in a place like that!

Otaku tom_san may be famous one day tom_san may be famous one day tom_san's Avatar
    Thanks

Hahaha that's pretty funny ~ good for you keeping the sanctity of your virginity.

I lost mine this summer when I self admitted to the local mental hospital ~ to a girl in a bathroom while the staff were doing their rounds. 5 minutes of awkward "fun". I'm 19, but I don't think I should have given it away, especially to someone like her...and in a place like that!
    that is probably one of the kinkiest things i have ever heard... but uh... more power to u, i guess.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tom_san
    EXCUSE ME?? and i quote... " homosexuality became an aparent PROBLEM." !!! im sorry but that pisses me off to no end! it is not a PROBLEM in any way and i think you need to understand somethings... homosexuality has alway been a " problem". research in the bcs... in the roman, greek etc. empires and youll find that the "aparent problem." has alway been there... Alexander the great was bisexual and publically had a gay lover... who was also his closest friend. so please be more considerate.
    Oh, I sorry! I didn't mean it in that context! What I actually meant to say was...that homosexuality increased in the 1970's and 80's which led to the AIDS virus, granted it has always been a problem (and people have the freedom to be gay, yes, it is a matter of personal preference)...but there was an increase of drugs (the whole hippie thing, and equal rights movement). Homosexuality has always been a problem, yes. Sodom and Gomorrorah in the Bible (obviously!) are great examples of this...so sorry if I offended you!

Quote Originally Posted by tom_san
    that is probably one of the kinkiest things i have ever heard... but uh... more power to u, i guess.
    the sex was so rushed, I called it "30 seconds to fame"... XD ~ Yeah it was pretty kinky !!!

Thanks

Oh, I sorry! I didn't mean it in that context! What I actually meant to say was...that homosexuality increased in the 1970's and 80's which led to the AIDS virus, granted it has always been a problem (and people have the freedom to be gay, yes, it is a matter of personal preference)...but there was an increase of drugs (the whole hippie thing, and equal rights movement). Homosexuality has always been a problem, yes. Sodom and Gomorrorah in the Bible (obviously!) are great examples of this...so sorry if I offended you.
    thanx! i figured you didnt mean to offend! ( im straight tho... dont get me wrong!) and yea, i understand what you are saying... but then again, what about the massive amounts of prostitutes and opium in medievel times? are u speaking of a morality decline in the us( a very new country) or the entire world?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast