Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 40

Thread: Is Promiscuous Sex a problem in Society?

  1. #9
    Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    551
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Exclamation Re: Is Promiscuous Sex a problem in Society?

    Quote Originally Posted by Negi-Sensei
    yes i do think sex is a big problem in the society. for example my friends were having sex on my couch yesterday YES on MY COUCH!!! i havevery diffrent opinions on them now... so yes i do think sex is messing with lifes!

    P.S. i am a virgin
    nah sex is not a problem! just some ppl see it that way! yeah yeah is true that u can get STD's and crap like that... but it depends if u are a whore and wanna do it with everyone without something called **condon** if u think that "1" condon is not 100% safe use "2" easy! believe it!

  2. #10
    Otaku tom_san may be famous one day tom_san may be famous one day tom_san's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    426
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Is Promiscuous Sex a problem in Society?

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi_sensei
    nah sex is not a problem! just some ppl see it that way! yeah yeah is true that u can get STD's and crap like that... but it depends if u are a whore and wanna do it with everyone without something called **condon** if u think that "1" condon is not 100% safe use "2" easy! believe it!
    condoM...silly, condoM. i think condon is like to blame or something...

    i wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.

  3. #11
    Banned tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Whitechapel District
    Posts
    270
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Is Promiscuous Sex a problem in Society?

    Quote Originally Posted by tom_san
    thanx! i figured you didnt mean to offend! ( im straight tho... dont get me wrong!) and yea, i understand what you are saying... but then again, what about the massive amounts of prostitutes and opium in medievel times? are u speaking of a morality decline in the us( a very new country) or the entire world?
    Actually, yes...Our morality has declined. Look at the 1950's and even before that! things were so prudent compared to now. I mean, Adult Swim is airing a show called The Daughter of the Devil or something , and people complain about being offended by such minute religious claims: Having to say "One nation Under God" in the pledge of allegiance. So yes, this nation is deteriorating. This is just one instance of many cases.

  4. #12
    Otaku tom_san may be famous one day tom_san may be famous one day tom_san's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    426
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Is Promiscuous Sex a problem in Society?

    Quote Originally Posted by tasukuchan
    Actually, yes...Our morality has declined. Look at the 1950's and even before that! things were so prudent compared to now. I mean, Adult Swim is airing a show called The Daughter of the Devil or something , and people complain about being offended by such minute religious claims: Having to say "One nation Under God" in the pledge of allegiance. So yes, this nation is deteriorating. This is just one instance of many cases.
    ok, i was just clarifying! i guess in comparison to early us, alot would say morality has declined, but what goes up must come down!

    i wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.

  5. #13
    Banned tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Whitechapel District
    Posts
    270
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Is Promiscuous Sex a problem in Society?

    I certainly hope so...for our sakes! What if the US gets progressively worse, and the government starts to involve ourselves in more of our personal lives than they already do!?

  6. #14
    Otaku tom_san may be famous one day tom_san may be famous one day tom_san's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    426
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Is Promiscuous Sex a problem in Society?

    Quote Originally Posted by tasukuchan
    I certainly hope so...for our sakes! What if the US gets progressively worse, and the government starts to involve ourselves in more of our personal lives than they already do!?
    then i will run away and hide under my bed ( while i prepare a scary weapon, of course!) i dont think they could be any more involved! its insane!

    i wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.

  7. #15
    Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    551
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: Is Promiscuous Sex a problem in Society?

    Quote Originally Posted by tom_san
    then i will run away and hide under my bed ( while i prepare a scary weapon, of course!) i dont think they could be any more involved! its insane!
    thats a good option!! i would hide under my bed while i eat some tasty homemade tacos!! believe it! i wounder wat kind of weapon would u prepare!?!!

  8. #16
    Otaku Suzy may be famous one day Suzy may be famous one day Suzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    In Puerto Rico the stinkiest place on earth.^~^
    Posts
    346
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Is Promiscuous Sex a problem in Society?

    people are having sexual relationships way too early in thier lives. and most of them dont even know how dangerous it can be. i think its a huge problem and im glad that their trojan ads to remind ppl to use a condom, but u shouldnt be having sex in the first place. unless you think you are ready. . .

    And it is true. People are now idiots,perverts that they only think about sex. Dont know the what the big deal is in marrige you can have it wenever you want, unless you are not ready.
    '' Death, cruelty, murder the things i have hate forever, Life is like a test with a limited time'' And doesnt have any sign''
    I wish i could help you but i make things worst, by liken you

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Can society ever stop going down hill?
    By Tenseiga in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: Sep 08, 2005, 01:01 PM
  2. Wireless network problem
    By sedka in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Jul 19, 2005, 04:57 AM
  3. Problem With Network
    By Legend in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: Feb 26, 2005, 12:12 PM
  4. Problem with the My Pictures folder
    By aceman67 in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Feb 24, 2005, 04:21 PM
  5. Problem Uploading Stuff
    By Slash in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Jan 08, 2005, 01:24 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts