Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Is Promiscuous Sex a problem in Society?

Newbie Mahoro the Kitty may be famous one day Mahoro the Kitty may be famous one day Mahoro the Kitty's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is Promiscuous Sex a problem in Society?

@_@... Obviously there is a problem. But hey, what can we do? That's life, and it'll have aturning point at a certain time. Just you wait and see.

Newbie Ichigo559 may be famous one day Ichigo559 may be famous one day Ichigo559's Avatar
    Thanks

i am inclined to agree with a majority and say promiscuous sex is a big problem in today's youth. and now is even beginning to araise in adults as well. since more and more are Either Single by Divorce or otherwise. Condoms are good protection but not always effective. ihave a friend, lets say his name is "John", and he uses a condom all the time with his girlfriend. well she cheated on him and caught the clap with out him knowing. well like i said they always use condoms with eachother, but she obviously didn't with this guy. anyways long story short. even with a condom he still caught this from her. so well they are a good idea they aren't always 100%. i just think that people should try and calm down on it. but maybe thats just me.
    why is anime addicting? it just is!!!!!!

Banned tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo559
    ihave a friend, lets say his name is "John", and he uses a condom all the time with his girlfriend. well she cheated on him and caught the clap with out him knowing. well like i said they always use condoms with eachother, but she obviously didn't with this guy. anyways long story short. even with a condom he still caught this from her.
    The "Clap". Serious disease, I'm sorry it happened, and it sucks to get it. Abstinence is actually the best prevention, I would know...because the first time I got lain (XD) was this summer, lol, I got tested for the HIVs ~ they said I don't got it...The girl in the hospital claimed to be a virgin herself actually -- her story was that her current BF had erectile dysfunction and every time that they tried having sex, it "wouldn't work" and the moment would be ruined...she also told me some story about this black man picked her up at a hotel.

And you know what they say: "Once you go black...you never go back"

Classica.

Otaku Suzy may be famous one day Suzy may be famous one day Suzy's Avatar
    In Puerto Rico the stinkiest place on earth.^~^
    Thanks

@_@... Obviously there is a problem. But hey, what can we do? That's life, and it'll have aturning point at a certain time. Just you wait and see.

no you will not just hang in there.
    '' Death, cruelty, murder the things i have hate forever, Life is like a test with a limited time'' And doesnt have any sign''
    I wish i could help you but i make things worst, by liken you

Newbie RocknRoll Ronin may be famous one day RocknRoll Ronin may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo559
    i am inclined to agree with a majority and say promiscuous sex is a big problem in today's youth. and now is even beginning to araise in adults as well. since more and more are Either Single by Divorce or otherwise. Condoms are good protection but not always effective. ihave a friend, lets say his name is "John", and he uses a condom all the time with his girlfriend. well she cheated on him and caught the clap with out him knowing. well like i said they always use condoms with eachother, but she obviously didn't with this guy. anyways long story short. even with a condom he still caught this from her. so well they are a good idea they aren't always 100%. i just think that people should try and calm down on it. but maybe thats just me.
    An excellent example and stasis of argument Ichigo, props
    I would have to agree with you wholeheartedly. I think the main problem however is with the individual and their level of respect and responsibility to themself. If they cannot be honest with themself and true how cna they be so with others? Many forms of media are making the act of male and female coming togther in sexual ways a very open and prominent thing commonly displayed. And in my opinion, its not in a good way. Its simply for the fact of entertainment as opposed to education. there are plenty of adult mediums for us to get for personal pleasure, why must we pollute all our media with sex constantly? isn't the adult market enough for us? it has been for me and i have a rather large drive very honestly. But responsibility to myself and others comes first. Its all personal. the individual must have morals all their own, not count on the masses to lead by example. Any mind not mature enough to calculate their own views on the subject are going to go experiment in perhaps, well the wrong ways thus yielding unwanted results. Many people just don't care anymore, and ultimately are not only suffering themselves but spreading it to others which is unacceptable. We must have personal responsibility. Personally, i don't believe in free sex, i believe in true making love with the right person, its just more enjoyable. but thats just my view! as long as people can be responsible and use proper respect for themself and others, i believe it should be an individual choice.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Hehe. We promote sex in everything we do. "Sex sells." Our teenagers are growing up with the idea that sex is okay...As long as you use a condom. No one has said that sex is not okay.....If you are not mentally prepared to handle the responsibilities.

However, in today's world we can all have sexual intercourse and still be happy....If we have a condom. I think the problem is not promiscuity, The problem is telling everyone that sex is okay if you have a condom. That leads to adults and teens being promiscuous.

And birth pills? Good thing, but they dont help protect you from everything else...Sorta like a condom.
    Seduced by Flesh

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

If it's excessive then it's definetly a problem but if it's like once in a while or rarely or occasionally, then I find it may be okay. Do I personally know someone who's had sex yet at my grade level? No, but I garunte someone has.
    And plus I don't wanna break the law at my age, yes, Sex is ILLEGAL until you're 18! So yes I'm still a virgin.
    Last edited by SamuraiDude128; Oct 25, 2005 at 04:07 AM.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiDude128
    If it's excessive then it's definetly a problem but if it's like once in a while or rarely or occasionally, then I find it may be okay. Do I personally know someone who's had sex yet at my grade level? No, but I garunte someone has.
    And plus I don't wanna break the law at my age, yes, Sex is ILLEGAL until you're 18! So yes I'm still a virgin.
    I dont think sex between two minors is illegal. When it involves one minor and an adult is when it's illegal.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast