Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Is Promiscuous Sex a problem in Society?

Banned tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is Promiscuous Sex a problem in Society?

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    I dont think sex between two minors is illegal. When it involves one minor and an adult is when it's illegal.
    That is the reason my ex and I broke up a year or so ago. 3 months into our relationship she told me that she was dating a 50 year old man when she was 13 (She is currently 17), which was too much of a shock for me. I ended our relationship shortly thereafter. Apparently, she still had feelings for him, because her excuse, pathetic as it was: "he was good in bed". No excuse for a 50 year old man doing something like that to a kid.

He has a freaking myspace ~ Jim the Pedophile

The sorry p00n has taken after other women since my EX's parents threatened to take him to court for pursuing their daughter. The man even lost his job as a computer parts inspector for what happened.

This WAS her Boyfriend

Clearly, he takes after other women...
    Last edited by tasukuchan; Oct 26, 2005 at 01:08 PM.

Newbie Iamcursed may be famous one day Iamcursed may be famous one day Iamcursed's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont think its right at all
    I'm only going to be with the woman I love and marry
    you can catch diseases among other things
    just hopping from one person to another

but thats my opinion
    Every morning I wake being tortured by little furry people

My blood before me makes me open up my heart again {ZAnime}

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Problem with "sex like that" nowadays?

Well... sure............. if a problem just means "spreading more"....
    ....... I'm sorry, I've lived in areas where "anything goes", so it's not as surprising to me. Or disturbing to me.

... but I suppose that it's a little sad that it's so common nowadays that "I'm used to it"... O_o Is there something wrong with it? I suppose you should ask someone who has seen everything happen and has a "judgemeter" on him everytime. Quite frankly, knowing these kind of things since I was little doesn't really make it detestable to me. I suppose you should get a "sheltered" person and bring them all around the world with every traumatizing event!!! Then we'll see if it's a problem...

If he faints, it's sorta' a problem. If he dies, it's a problem. If he becomes a part of it, it's a serious problem. XD

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

well as there is no suggestion in the words promiscous and sex, that it is unprotected then i say it's fine so long as protection is used, also if your with someone then you should stay faithful, but if your single and in your prime partying then you might as well have all the fun you can get. queen was a band that knew all about the risks and alot of people see links to it in their songs. i'll try to find some examples, but the obvious one is "the show must go on" because whats it's saying is that you should do what you like and if there's a problem then you just have to live with it.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

yes i do think sex is a big problem in the society. for example my friends were having sex on my couch yesterday YES on MY COUCH!!! i havevery diffrent opinions on them now... so yes i do think sex is messing with lifes!

P.S. i am a virgin
    OMG!! O_O
    I'd kicked there asses!! .... i feel sorry for ur couch.. hope it didn't leave a stain Lol.

unprotected sex is a problem... but it is going to happen no matter what. ALso if someone is having sex on ur couch and it's not u... then go get a baseball bat ^_^.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Well all you can do is protect yourself. It is a problem but you cant sto pit no one person can. I'm not promiscuous at all but my brother is and sometimes I sit here and think dude what are you doing, is it really that great? Is it worth all that? Apparently for him it is, I dont know. As for me though, I'm playing it safe and making sure I know people first. Hopefully it'll get better over time but honestly I dont see that happening.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh cmon ppl, I'm sure tht every1 here has the temptation doing it with their gf when they were like 16/17. How can u blame them....it's the RAGING HORMONOES.

But i suppose there always have to be a bunch of killjoys to keep the world in order.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Banned tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blade X
    Oh cmon ppl, I'm sure tht every1 here has the temptation doing it with their gf when they were like 16/17. How can u blame them....it's the RAGING HORMONOES.
    That's totally untrue! I did it for the first time this summer and I turn 19 ~ So that means my hormones are evening out...I think .... o__O

Wait, no. I'm one of those "special cases" -- I was a late starter, because I had to get testosterone injections XD

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast