Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Is Promiscuous Sex a problem in Society?

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is Promiscuous Sex a problem in Society?

well i had an.... intersting experience last night which involved a beer fueled party, now i don't drink so had the wonderful fun of watching most of the other people getting pissed and wandering off to the trampoline. i went outside to find three couples on the trampoline, not doing it, but doing stuff. i think this is where the problem comes in, see i have no problem with promiscuos sex if your not in a realtionship so long as you use protection. being drunk makes using protection slightly harder as alot of people fail to remember it in their drunkeness. there for my answer is, if your a girl and going to a party be on the pill if your going to drink lots cos you neer know what the trampolines gonna be used for.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Otaku Weebl may be famous one day Weebl may be famous one day Weebl's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't see what the big deal is its just sex..if ppl want to have it and be stupid enough not to be careful then thats they're fault...(Do pie!)
    Now announceing........*drum roll*
    Mr.Aiora..

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Weebl
    I don't see what the big deal is its just sex..if ppl want to have it and be stupid enough not to be careful then thats they're fault...(Do pie!)
    the big deal would be diseas and unwanted pregnancy's and brake downs in relationships and possible mental damage. really think about it, think about if you got drunk and did it, or you did it with a girl who told you she was protected but wasn't or something like that. and though i agree with the point that it is just sex you could put some reasoning behind that statement. i personally think that it is only sex so long as your not in a relationship and your of your own mind (so not under the influence) because sex isn't eveerything. also one point you may want to think about is, what if the person who suffered was related to you, would you blame them and let it go, or would you do something about it?
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I read an article in Times magazine about teens and sex. It says that more teens are engaging in oral sex more than regular sex. About 56% of all teens in America have had oral sex atleast once. That includes giving as well as receiving. My opinion is that sex often changes a person's life. Most of the time for the worse. Sex belongs in the sanctity of marriage. I jsut wish I had waited.

Otaku Weebl may be famous one day Weebl may be famous one day Weebl's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deaths_raver667
    the big deal would be diseas and unwanted pregnancy's and brake downs in relationships and possible mental damage. really think about it, think about if you got drunk and did it, or you did it with a girl who told you she was protected but wasn't or something like that. and though i agree with the point that it is just sex you could put some reasoning behind that statement. i personally think that it is only sex so long as your not in a relationship and your of your own mind (so not under the influence) because sex isn't eveerything. also one point you may want to think about is, what if the person who suffered was related to you, would you blame them and let it go, or would you do something about it?
    look I believe that as long as no one is breaking any laws what they do is they're own buisness. You have AIDS? oh well you deal with it, and if you're stupid enough to have sex with some one who is diseased then you deserve to catch it. And if they were related to me then I would tell them how stupid I thought they were and I'm pretty sure They wouldn't be in my house very long..It's like my friend who is underage and smokes I told her I think she is utterly retarded(we're still friends though) And I voiced my opinion,but I don't really care as long as she isn't asking me for money to buy some. I will sympathize with people who have it hard but I won't feel sorry for them because it's they're own fault and they're problem that they should deal with responsibly and if they don't then they die boo hoo.
    Now announceing........*drum roll*
    Mr.Aiora..

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think that sex it that big of a problem. But then again, it can be a problem if people let it become one.

My dad, for instance, has 9 kids (that I know of). NINE friggin' kids!!! Some people really shouldn't have sex. We'll overpopulate if my dad and people like him keep poppin' out kids...

Otaku dnangel141 may be famous one day dnangel141 may be famous one day dnangel141's Avatar
    Thanks

some people want to and some don't..kids today know more about sex then ever

Newbie Saikou may be famous one day Saikou may be famous one day
    Thanks

Never know what you might find on Anime boards these days, but oh well. My opinion on casual sex? Go for it. For those who say sex is for marriage, bah. There are two kinds of sex you should think about, love and casual. Love-related will most likely be in married or long-lasting relationships, where the aim would be to have children, etc. Casual sex on the other hand, is human nature. I can say from experience, it happens. Though, I have to agree, casual sex while in a relationship is a verrrrrrry bad thing to do. But when two people just get together to have sex, who cares? It's their life. And it seems you people are pointing at teenagers, however, that's not the only place this issue exists. Adults in our day and time have promiscuous sex, as well. The issue can't really be resolved, because, like I said, it's human nature. If people are idiotic enough to have sex without protection, then they must face the consequences. That's all there is to it.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5