Thread: PS Problem!

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    On the battlefield, hiding behind you with a knife...
    Thanks

PS Problem!

Ok, after watching G4 one night, and learning how to set the brush for certain things... I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO REVERT TO NORMAL PENCIL!!! urgh, i tried just coloring one pixel, and defining that as brush, but no go

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: PS Problem!

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Graphics topic... Moving to Graphics/Wallpaper/Web Design forum...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Dreadhawk, I have CS and to go back to pencil I just right click the Brush tool and click the pencil tool. I am not trying to insult your intelligence I am just unsure what you mean by go back to normal pencil so if it is something beyond this then you may want to tell a little about what you did so we can tell you how to go back?
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Sep 03, 2005 at 08:22 PM.

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

A simple problem, but at least it didn't take you 2 weeks to figure out where the "normal" eraser was. Stupid, stupid Zarriff! Some things you'll catch on to quickly, other things you won't. I could do a lot, but couldn't get off of the bg eraser, such a shame...

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    On the battlefield, hiding behind you with a knife...
    Thanks

No no, thats not what I meant!

See, my "pencil" is set to a certain design, and I can't change it back to the original 1 pixel x 1 pixel pencil, Either I don't remember or never learned how, I am looking for help.

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadhawk

See, my "pencil" is set to a certain design, and I can't change it back to the original 1 pixel x 1 pixel pencil, Either I don't remember or never learned how, I am looking for help.
    I see. I don't know if it depends on the version, but I use CS 8.0. Right below the menu bar where it sais "image" there should be a button that sais brush:. Click on the down arrow and you'l get a list of brushes and a brush size option. Adjust them to your liking, and that's it.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadhawk

Based on what you are saying there are a few things you need to do to reset the tool back to the default.

Step 1
    Choose your pencil tool and click the dropdown list arrow from the pencil image under File in the menu bar. To the right of the dropdown box is another arrow pointing right click it. Choose Reset Tool.

Step 2
    Choose your pencil tool and click the dropdown list arrow from beside the word "Brush" under Layer in the menu bar. To the right of the dropdown box is another arrow pointing right click it. Choose Reset Brushes.

This will restore your pencil to the default settings in CS.