Thread: ps2 network adaptor help

Otaku iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan's Avatar
    Thanks

ps2 network adaptor help

i am using a msn broadband dsl 1000 model of the modem and when ever i try to download my codes for action replay max, it freezes up at a certain point. what i think is that my modem isnt stable meaning the dsl line will disconnect while its downloading the code list. maybe i am doing something? can someone help me?

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iazndragoni yan
    i am using a msn broadband dsl 1000 model of the modem and when ever i try to download my codes for action replay max, it freezes up at a certain point. what i think is that my modem isnt stable meaning the dsl line will disconnect while its downloading the code list. maybe i am doing something? can someone help me?
    1 THATS CHEATING!!! should play the game all the way through THEN use cheats its no fun if you use cheats when you first play it.

2. It would seem like there is something wrong with your DSL. I would call up MSN tech support and see what they say. Its also a good thing to unplug your modem and router (if you have one) Every week for about 10 seconds or so to let it cool down abit.

Also make sure your Network Adaptor is plugged in correctly and all that That can also couse problems too

Otaku iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan's Avatar
    Thanks
    hey thanks for the help but i found out whats wrong. the modem isnt compatible with the ps2 NA. so i exchanged the modem with a updated modem and now it works perfectly!