Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Ps2 Rpg?

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Linksc24gc
    SMT:Nocturne is an awesome game, and by the way good description. Thumbs up!
    Just a little tip Linksc24gc,
    Do not double post or you'll not be happy.

**psssst** keep my tip a secret....
    Coming soon.........

Newbie Atsumori may be famous one day Atsumori may be famous one day Atsumori's Avatar
    Thanks
    Final fantasy X is a great game it has good characters, good gameplay and a one of the best storylines i have seen in a game.

None of you guys have mention kingdom hearts i wonder why. It may seem to be a disney childish game at first but the further you go the darker it gets. the storyline is great you should try it. it should cost like US $20 . I love it and cant wait for part 2. I am not a disney fan and i still enjoyed it

Newbie pookie9 may be famous one day pookie9 may be famous one day pookie9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, current titles I own and enjoyed that are RPG are as follows:

- Final Fantasy X
    - Kingdom Hearts
    - Star Ocean Till the End of Time
    - Shadow Hearts Covenant

I also hear that Disgaea Hour of Darkness is a great tactical game, and La Pucelle and Phantom Brave are good too but not as great. Xenosaga Episode I: Der Wille zur Macht I hear is good too, and I'm planning on getting it this weekend.

Some games coming out that I have my eyes on are:

- Final Fantasy XII
    - Dirge of Cerberus
    - Kingdom Hearts II
    - Phantom Kingdom
    - Xenosaga Episode II: Jenseits von Gut und Boese
    - Magna Carta
    - Tales of Rebirth

The last two might have to be imported.

Newbie Hadoken may be famous one day Hadoken may be famous one day
    Thanks

rpgs

Can ny1 suggest ny gr8 rpg titles (new or coming soon) (PS2, GC, PC)

FFX was amazing
    x2... for people who played X not so gr8, not much of a story more about fighting

Breath Of Fire: Dragon Quarter was original in a way (still was the same kind of story.. Boy with dragon powers, girl nina with wings) the number of combos to discover is a lot..
    But be warned this is not a game for people who give up easily.. (finished it in dunno under 15 hours?)

Tales Of Symphonia was really good, but I regret it said over 80 hours of gameplay, because I finished it in 50 hours ( including leaving the game on during meal times or when I was watching movies!!!!)
    NIce storyline..

favourite FF has to be FF2 on the Super Nentendo (Super Nes) its FF4 or sumthing in playstation or sumthing ( its the 1 about cecil and his buddy kain the red wings..)

There are many new rpgs out this month but i kinda let them be, they looked dodgy lol.
    besides im still playing GTA San Andreas

Cant w8 for FF twelve (not x-2 the newer 1)

Newbie Chojin may be famous one day Chojin may be famous one day Chojin's Avatar
    Thanks
    the only rpg that's taken about 3 whole weekends of my life away from me at once, is FFX. once i started playing i couldn't put it down, no other RPG has been as good as that, imo. however you're saying best at the moment, i don't know really know any great titles that have come out recently...

dot hack is alright, but not amazing.
    Locked Inside Your Mind || Vinyl || Journal

Otaku zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna's Avatar
    Thanks

rpgs

Right ive been playn Star Ocean:Till the End of Time which is pretty good but not like the FFX games...

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    FFX. It's just solid all the way through if you ask me, and also .... im probably the only person out there that likes Unlimited Saga, but i think its very good. Id suggest it

Newbie Setsunayaki may be famous one day Setsunayaki may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bone
    What's the best RPG out there for PS2 at present? I desperately need a decent game, and I don't want to waste money on a game that looks to have good graphics but end up being a horrible game.

Any help appreciated.
    Star Ocean 3.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast