Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: PS3? Xbox 360? What about the Revolution?

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: PS3? Xbox 360? What about the Revolution?

Quote Originally Posted by Blade X

P.S XBOX 360 got a defects in it. DONT NOT BUY STRAIGHT AWAY!!!!
    You mean like the PS2's first generation that ate discs or the PS1's launch that melted the table? moron

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it's funny how I've never gotten any problems with my 360, I've marathoned Perfect Dark Zero for 4 - 5 hours straight and my DVD looks fine, no freezeups, nothing.

As far as I'm concerned I have a perfect 360, and you guys are whining over a few reports of errors. Get over it. For every bad 360 there are probably 50,000 good ones.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

you know whats better is that I found out the people who have scratched discs admitted that they took it from laying horizontal to putting it vertical WHILE playing a game. Its like throwing your computer on its side and wondering why something breaks. Pure genius

and ditto no problems from mine and we've had longer marathons than 6 hours multiplay on 3+ games

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

perhaps microsoft didn't make them stupid-proof yet. I've heard more are breaking down than I've heard of any good ones.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Omega
    As far as I'm concerned I have a perfect 360, and you guys are whining over a few reports of errors. Get over it. For every bad 360 there are probably 50,000 good ones.
    Leave it to Raven, the XBOX activist.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    perhaps microsoft didn't make them stupid-proof yet. I've heard more are breaking down than I've heard of any good ones.
    That's because all of us are too busy playing our damn systems to come up and make a long list of satisfied customers. Just pop on xbox Live Gold sometime and you'll see tens of thousands of people happily playing their fully functioning Xbox 360's.

Thanks

thats because people dont go in troves to announce "mine works great thanks" there too busy playing them. Even if just 1 person has a problem you'll never hear them shut up. Thats life. It took 3 tweaks on the PS2 to shut up most and even then theres still problems with DVD playback and not all games working not to mention my first ones PS1 laser did nothing but die time and again

edit-"Jinx" you bastard beat me too it lol

edit edit=oh and I love my PS2 btw so the first one who calls me a fanboy gets a swift kick to the nuts
    Last edited by Cybergig1; Nov 28, 2005 at 03:11 PM.

Newbie Maniax may be famous one day Maniax may be famous one day Maniax's Avatar
    Thanks

Angry Re: PS3? Xbox 360? What about the Revolution?

I never buy a console at launch. I used to, but ive learned my lesson with the ps2. Peice of junk! i went through 3 of em untill i finally just said eff it. and kicked em all against a wall

besides, i think the best time to buy an X-box 360 in my opinion is gonna be when the PS3 comes out. And microsoft plans to release Halo 3 when the ps3 comes out, as well as a price drop i heard, but you never know.
    Spike-O!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast