Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: PS3? Xbox 360? What about the Revolution?

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: PS3? Xbox 360? What about the Revolution?

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    Hah! Nut cracking time!
    A mere cup check. He'll have to come with somethin' stronger than a foot to hurt me!
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't say I'd brag about back compatibility for NES or SNES games I mean I think my PC's ram can run what 2,000 of those at once or something? lol lets see it play xbox/ps2 games as easily. That actually takes some work haha

actually I expected someone to call me an xbox fanboy first

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Nah, I know better. Take a trip with me, back to the old days... *cut to flashback dreamy type scene*

Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1
    oddly 3 years ago I was just like you. So much in fact I lost some good friends nagging them about how "bad" their Xbox system was...
    And about the compatability thing... It wasn't so much that it played the games as much as it was having updated versions with new characters and such. As it is, I know plenty of people who still jiggle and jam and smash their NES until it works. Now they can just get the Revolution and have access to all those games and not only that, they're updated versions with new, fun stuff! Yay for new and fun stuff!
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1
    actually I expected someone to call me an xbox fanboy first
    Cause you ****ing are god damnit. Can't stand those xbox fanboys, Gosh!

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Isis
    whoa wtf? the revolutions controller looks funny
    That's the Shell that Nintendo came up with for people who want a more traditional feel to the Revolution. It's 100% compatable too.

As I've said in my thread, Nintendo is moving towards the whol unique aspect of their console. Their whole controller is motion sensitive, which IMO, could lead to some ****ing awesome 1st party games. First person shooters on the Revolution will kick ass, Don't be suprised to see sword fighting games on the revolution either.
    Last edited by frr_Vegeta; Nov 29, 2005 at 12:33 PM. Reason: Double posting, Ken? Tsk tsk.

Otaku kenenth84 may be famous one day kenenth84 may be famous one day kenenth84's Avatar
    Thanks

I really think that Nintendo Revolution is going to be a great system, but most game maker would rather spend there time developed PS3 games then Revolution game.

1. PS3 do not limit the creator's preferment (which means that they can add as many thing as they like there game to be)

2. It benefits the gamer, due to nice effort into the game with ultimate design; notice that PS3 have 4x the great quality Graphic card (worth~$200 each) of a computer. ($200 x 4 = $800 graphic system)**

3. The making of the product for Nintendo rev. and PS3, and Xbox360 need to put about the same amount of time for one game, which means that there are more tendency of them choosing to work with PS3/XboX rather then Nitendo Rev*. [EX: Dreamcast was a great system, but shortly after, it was abandon.]

The only part I might look forward to Nintendo Rev. is there Joystick! ^^
    They look interesting! Note that Nintendo is the First Company that makes the button controller! (The R and L, the four button, and movement arrows.)
    This time Nintendo Rev is making new kinds of controller which no one has ever seen! Got to Have it!! ^^

Check out this "Nintendo Revolution clips"
    Last edited by kenenth84; Nov 29, 2005 at 06:23 PM.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kenenth84
    3. The making of the product for Nintendo rev. and PS3, and Xbox360 need to put about the same amount of time for one game, which means that there are more tendency of them choosing to work with PS3/XboX rather then Nitendo360.

hehe the "nintendo360" wth is that ;p

Quote Originally Posted by kenenth84

2. It benefits the gamer, due to nice effort into the game with ultimate design; notice that PS3 have 4x the great quality Graphic card (worth~$200 each) of a computer.
    not sure where you pulled that one from, since its already pretty much confirmed next summers launch of PC graphics cards are essetentially just as powerful and equal to the next gen consoles. As always pc's will pretty much always have the lead, even if they lose it its not even 6 months later and a new batch of cards are made to 1up everything. Also a 200 dollar video card is crap so I'm not sure why you state that like its something "killer" if you wanna talk graphics cards check those 7800's that are like 600 dollars lol

Kenx I can't have people thinking I bluff so I hope you like that warning level thank you come again!

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks

I haven't heard much of what the 360 can do that is as innovative as what the PS3 will offer (but it's jsut what I've heard people). A beefed up Live isn't going to cover everything in the long run.

I thought You were though. I am, what the hell? Did you have to warn me 3 times though?
    Last edited by KenX; Nov 30, 2005 at 09:42 PM.

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

im more of a pc gamer...
    becauce what is the point of buying the console if 6 months later a new one a nd better one will come.....
    but im very exited about the revolution....
    the fact that u can have all Marios' games is so cool.....
    as i said before:
    im more of a pc gamer...
    becauce what is the point of buying the console if 6 months later a new one a nd better one will come.....
    but im definately geting the revolution
    Nintendo roks.....

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast