Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: psi balls

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

psi balls

psi balls are fun and easy to make but take alot of concentration to make them
    I know I sound weird but it's real, and their are websites. To make a psi ball u must trust
    in making one and not get frustrated. I need to make this short, to make a psi ball u must
    be in a quiet place with no distractions. U must relax and meditate for a little bit, then u
    are ready to make one. first cup ur hands leaving space in between then focus on a source of energy like a planet or water or fire, let the enery gather in ur body through ur
    hands( u must focus on ur palms and that energy) If ur doing this right u might feel a warmth,tingle, or coolness. some people feel it and see it or just feel it because they need practice. I didn't believe in this till I tried it and It worked but I just felt it. To see more
    just type in psi balls in google and see.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: psi balls

Psi balls..... do u get possessed by a spirit or sumthing? Id like to research that

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bassdudez
    Psi balls..... do u get possessed by a spirit or sumthing? Id like to research that
    hehehe no u make them yourself just by using ur own two hands.
    I looked this up on google it's better to go to the invenio phasma vires then making a psi ball, they are really fun to make.

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey thats cool, its like one of the books Ive read... And in a way its like some kind of anime supernatural power. Im guna try this tonyt

champion of all champions banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03's Avatar
    Thanks

thats cool but what is psi balls??
    but i need you here tonight
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight
    i really really need you here tonight

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by banj_rave_03
    thats cool but what is psi balls??
    psi balls are balls of energy
    that u can collect between ur hands, it feels like ur hands are getting hot that means you
    are storing your energy to your body through your arms and hands into the space between to make your psiball. I still can't see mine but I can feel the ball.

champion of all champions banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03's Avatar
    Thanks

oh it is an energy ball?? is it true.. coz.. i have read an article.. but it is psi ball.. it is only about aura.. and i saw my aura...
    but i need you here tonight
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight
    i really really need you here tonight

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

This is the frist i've heard about this, But i've done it befor its even possible to collect other peoples energy and use it as you own.I've been trying meny different teqnices and 2 fingers from each hand work better.I've never heard or even tought that some one could make 1 that you could see as of yet.And as for colecting some 1's energy goes the power is in the eyes.When i do it all the hair on my arm stands up and turns white.I would like to think i know a little about this but i really won't say what i know about it untill i have done something that is prof positive to me.
    Last edited by Lighting Count; Jan 21, 2006 at 04:51 PM.

Code Name Wind

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast