Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Thread: psi balls

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: psi balls

it's soooo simple to know what it is already, u will feel magnetic force between ur
    hands, heat, coolness or numbness and first then u might not see it(takes practice) but u can feel it.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Otaku Lynk may be famous one day Lynk may be famous one day Lynk's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: psi balls

Spike, that isnt alway true. i dont feel the magnetic force, but i do feel heat between my hands. and the numbness isnt always a symptom of it. that could be biofeedback. banj if you meditate first and "clear your mind" then you can do it better.

focus on what you want to happen. As in, think of energy from (this is an example) the sun flowing into you and through your arms. then guide the energy into your palms and into a ball form. remember to guide it and not force it to go somewhere. if you force it to go somewhere, it wont go there. if you guide it by setting a "track" for it, it will go there. think of a line or something you feel is a good "track" and let it go on the "track". this is what i do, and for me, it works. find something that works for you.

PM me when you think you want to try something a bit more advanced, like shelling. that goes for anyone here also. btw, shelling allows you to keep the psi energy for an almost indefinite time period.
    92% of teens moved on to rap music.If you're part of the 8% that rock out everyday, put this in your sig

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7