Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pso

Newbie vampkat may be famous one day vampkat may be famous one day vampkat's Avatar
    Thanks

Pso

Does anyone know when the new Phasty star(i'm bad at spelling) is out and does anyone know how much is may cost?

Otaku serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005's Avatar
    Thanks
    probably 49.99 not including if they tax for online plane
    I am the fire that light your wood. I'm the thunder that lights you night. I'm the wind that keeps you cool. are you wondering who I am? I'm the great wizard serge

http://bahamutpheonix.7.forumer.com/index.php
    please join this site if you like any type of games

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks
    well you could play the beta version like what i'm doing. i think the new one is gonna be psobb right bb meaning blue burst. you can get a beta version of it at sega.com and sign up and check out what the new one is gonna be like. there seems to be an issue with aiming system "targeting".
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Newbie Jin4576 may be famous one day Jin4576 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    PSU if thats what your talking about wont be out til 2006
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think he's talking about phantasy star online. the release date is to be announced soon. but the beta version is out the client is free for dl and and online play.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ahh be carfull with PSO that game stole over 1000 hours of my life, no really i am being serious!

I am so tempted to get my hands on Phantasy Star Universe, maybe i should go back to Sega again lol, play it for free and get paid.
    Has anyone seen PSU in game yet?.Jan

Newbie vampkat may be famous one day vampkat may be famous one day vampkat's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i heard from a maz. that they had a veison with all three PSO for the ps2 already out and i need it for my bother becasue i boyfreind has it a bought it over with his gamecube and i bothers keep asking him to bring it over and some time it takes a long to to pack it up and we rearly get to see each other sometimes. So i was hoping you may know

Newbie Jin4576 may be famous one day Jin4576 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    are sure about PSO for the PS2? b/c I did a quick search on IGN and they only list it for GC, Xbox and PC.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast