View Poll Results: Which should I buy?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Buy the psp: Even though the games aren't that great, you can watch movies and play music

19 90.48%
  • Don't buy the psp: after you're done with the new features it will become boring with no new games

0 0%
  • Buy the DS: Even though games aren't great, it can play all game boy games.

0 0%
  • Don't buy DS: Why bother with crappy games if you can get an sp?

3 14.29%
  • Wait for the game boy micro. It will suit all of your needs

1 4.76%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Psp or DS?

Banned ??? may be famous one day ??? may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Remember, the next generation console there will be no nintendo, just playstation and xbox. Sony vs Microsoft

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    ^ the revoultion IS nintendo's console, and that remark has nothing to do with this thread!

False, if you ask me, I'd say, buy neither. Because quite frankly, they're a waste of money. As you have accurately stated, neither have very good games. I would stick with buying an SP, or just wait and see what this gameboy micro is all about. But in the end you have to ask yourself, what kind of games are YOU into? Then check out both system's libraries, and let that guide your conscious. My idea of good games will be different from yours, same with other peoples.

So really before I make any solid recommendations, what kind of games do you like?

Otaku xotix may be famous one day xotix may be famous one day xotix's Avatar
    Thanks
    don't plan to buy either devices.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    i'll say PS2 because it has better graphics and the games are awesome!!!!!!!!!1

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    ok then

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    ^ what the hell man? He's asking which of the portables to buy, not a home console! God, don't you people read? He probably already has a PS2 anyway...

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    ^ what the hell man? He's asking which of the portables to buy, not a home console! God, don't you people read? He probably already has a PS2 anyway...
    Thank you for saying that before I had the chance to. I guess it takes more strength and willpower to read about the purpose of the thread than to make a reply, though both seem relatively easy to do.
    This goes out to those such as ???, and ketaro and a few others on this forum.....if you really don't have the time to carefully read the thread before replying then there is no reason to reply. Not only does it make you look ignorant of the subject matter but it also tells what type of person you are and makes it quite embarassing when someone yells at you because you've done something completely obnoxious.
    Also, if any of you are just joking around and want to piss people off(I'm looking at you Mr. "???"), then feel free.....I'll let the moderators handle you, because it's not my job to carefully explain why and how many ways you're wrong. Dark, Next time people reply that way, just don't give them the liberty of being noticed....just let them say what they want and they can make themselves feel like idiots for wasting their time when no one notices, or they can giggle to themselves(thinking no one has noticed) and then after a short pause, still feel like idiots.

Also, Yes dark, I already have a ps2, gamecube, and xbox(but I keep a neutrality on all systems). All 3 have weaknesses and all three have strengths, there's just one company who's methods riddle me...and I think you know which, we've argued a countless amount of times over that company.....but what they do in the console environment does not affect what they do in handhelds.

Dark, you asked what type of games I like. Well, I prefer action games(mostly), rpg's(although long), shooters(although bad controls), and every once in a while a good racing game(I played my cousin's mario kart sp game). I only buy a puzzle game if it really is worth buying. Actually, I'm a huge metal gear solid fan, but MGS ac!d dissapoints me in too many ways. I've heard there was a MGS game on game boy though.

But dark, I really need to know, is the Game Boy Micro the same as the sp in terms or graphical capabilities? Because if it is, then I can go right ahead and buy ....
    1)an gb sp along with the psp,
    or
    2)A nintendo DS, which is said to play game boy games.

or I can be completely dumb and buy a Gizmondo or a Nokia(which obviously will never happen)

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Newbie subaru may be famous one day subaru may be famous one day subaru's Avatar
    Thanks
    ok um i have the ds its geat but i want the psp also becuase it can play movie's and you can see pic and lison to music. and i like gravitaion

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast