Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: PSP Release: Ya excited ?

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks

PSP Release: Ya excited ?

Heya ~ once again... another handheld.... myself, excited, kinda.

The release date is suppossed to be on March 24th, 2005. AT $ 249 bucks a pop. . .
    I feel like I might get it... might not. How do you guys feel about the price, games coming out with it, and the overall concept ? I also heard that with the first million released in the US and Canada, you will get the Spiderman 2 DVD compatiable with the PSP.

I'm wondering what kind of games that will come with the future of the the PSP. I dunno, it sounds kinda like crap for $249. If they would release it for...ehhhh... $199, then maybe ~ I heard again that you would have to purchase the memory for the PSP and the carrying case.... (I dunno about the case) @_@ with your purchase when it's released.... therefore spending another $50 bucks, bringing your total to over $300.

Here's the details from IGN.com

----> PSP RELEASE <----

I'm quite confused about how I want it sooo badly, yet don't.
    Hmmm, what do you guys think ?
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Newbie pookie9 may be famous one day pookie9 may be famous one day pookie9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, I don't think I will immediately get it. I already pour a lot of my money into my PS2 game collection and my manga collection. If I needed something to bring along on a journey I'd bring some manga instead of a portable gaming device, or maybe even a good novel. If I do find some interesting games for it I'll probably just wait it out until the price drops to something more reasonable for me.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    do be beware folks, seen reports where they say the square buttons are either busted or not as responsive as the other buttons for some reason

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie henzor may be famous one day henzor may be famous one day henzor's Avatar
    Thanks
    wonder wen it'll be released here down under oO;

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    do be beware folks, seen reports where they say the square buttons are either busted or not as responsive as the other buttons for some reason
    Really? Hmmmm....I was actually looking forward to it. Seems cool.
    Seduced by Flesh

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I never read the article so it's up to you guys to filter this information and see whether you want to believe in this or not

http://digg.com/search?search=PSP+sq...=all&type=both

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    I never read the article so it's up to you guys to filter this information and see whether you want to believe in this or not
    There is a pretty logical explanaton for that:
    http://spong.com/detail/assetView.as...e=11&prid=8260
    Gotta press it on the right side.

Otaku nb194 may be famous one day nb194 may be famous one day nb194's Avatar
    Durban, South Africa, Earth, Milky Way, Galaxy
    Thanks
    im getting one i already have the Nintendo DS and I want the sony PSP to watch movies on and to play the final fantasy game coming out for it

"People are crazy and times are strange, I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range,
    I used to care, but things have changed..."

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast