Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: PSP Release: Ya excited ?

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    My friend is already planning to buy one. and im of course going to bogard his PSP and if i love it as much as i think i will....then i'll be picking one up for myself.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nb194
    and to play the final fantasy game coming out for it
    The Final Fantasy game coming out for it ? FF XII ? Or are you thinking FF: VII: Advent Children ? That's the movie coming out for the PSP ~ also on DVD.
    I don't think that they could fit FF XII onto a PSP disc, therefore..... sorry, no FF games for the PSP.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    The Sony PSP is sweet! i loved the design and the ridge racer game is very good, i could get to grips with metal gear acid because i tried the japanese version.

I am gonna get the import version when its available in the US beause the psp is region free for the games but movies i dont know.Jan

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Isn't PSP already out? I coulda sworn it was...

either way, I won't get it. I'm just fine with my GBA and Mario games.

Otaku nb194 may be famous one day nb194 may be famous one day nb194's Avatar
    Durban, South Africa, Earth, Milky Way, Galaxy
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mamimi_rue
    The Final Fantasy game coming out for it ? FF XII ? Or are you thinking FF: VII: Advent Children ? That's the movie coming out for the PSP ~ also on DVD.
    I don't think that they could fit FF XII onto a PSP disc, therefore..... sorry, no FF games for the PSP.
    actually square-enix is working on the creation of a new multie player final fantasy game I just dont know much about it and it wont come out in english for a really long time

"People are crazy and times are strange, I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range,
    I used to care, but things have changed..."

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    indeed some of the PSP's had defects. However look into the fact that it was 4,800 of them which SOUNDS like a monster number. But out of the 500,000 they first made. Its like a 1% error ratio. Junk happens when you mass produce things. They hooked those people up with another one. In the rush to get something first this will always happen. Once its out and has been out and the rush is over it wont be as bad. Plus you'll have versions 2/3 yada yada where they find more effecient ways to make it. All game consoles have been this way just think of the original Playstations, Xbox's everything. Its just part of electronics you should really all be used to it by now and your always always going to hear more about the 15 kids who are pissed off rather then the 400,000 who are happily playing away. Just how people are

and yeah that Final Fantasy is some kinda part of the "compilation of FF7" they haven't really made any announcements as to what kind of timeline it'll have only that it'll be an RPG possibly. Most are hoping it'll be a FF7 sequel which would be sweet. But we'll have to wait and see

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I'm Going to be waiting a while if the starting out price is $249. Even if it comes with those extras.
    Last edited by KenX; Feb 05, 2005 at 11:41 AM.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KenX
    I'm Going to be waiting a while if the starting out price is $249. Even if it comes with those extras.
    what extra "freebies" are they giving out currently??

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast