Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: PSP Release: Ya excited ?

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    "32MB Memory Stick Duo, headphones with remote control, battery pack, AC adaptor, soft case, and cleaning cloth. In addition, the bundle boasts a movie/music/game sampler UMD disc with non-interactive demos. On top of everything else, the first one million people to purchase a PSP in the US will receive a bonus UMD featuring the full feature film Spider-Man 2. "

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I doubt I'll buy the PSP. It's not cuz I'm a nintendo freak, I just don't like handhelds.

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks
    You think I'm going to shell out $250 for a Handheld with one game that I would buy? If I didn't do it with the DS (Which is only $150) so theres a 0% chance it will happen with the PSP. Sony should have never got into the handheld scene.
    Too cool for a sig.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nb194
    actually square-enix is working on the creation of a new multie player final fantasy game I just dont know much about it and it wont come out in english for a really long time
    WHOA..... *awwww* but I want it noowww... *sob*

That's a shock, I hope Enix doesn't f*ck it up like every RPG they're coming out with in the age. Hopefully it's gonna be awesome.... multiplayer FF ? I dunno....
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobbuffetking
    Sony should have never got into the handheld scene.

Thats rather arrogant. I wonder if they suddenly become #1 or something in that market if you would say anything then. Cause I remember a lot of people saying this same type of statement when the original Playstation came out. Haven't heard them since. Point is dont try to be an analyst, those guys are pricks. Once its been out a year we'll be able to see/say how its done.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1
    Thats rather arrogant. I wonder if they suddenly become #1 or something in that market if you would say anything then. Cause I remember a lot of people saying this same type of statement when the original Playstation came out. Haven't heard them since. Point is dont try to be an analyst, those guys are pricks. Once its been out a year we'll be able to see/say how its done.
    Aye, aye.
    The PSP certainly has the potential to become very successful.
    Even more so than the creators thought I guess.
    They can't keep up with the sales and the production is pretty slow because of the intricate aparatus .

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    The wireless feature they have will certainly rival the DS. And when new gadgets come out for the PSP, It'll literally be like having the internet in the PSP. You won't need a set space to be able to link up to each other. I already made my choice when I said I was getting it. But i think i'll wait abit either until i save up some money for it, or I wait until there is a price cut (which i feel won't come any time soon)

Otaku kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KenX
    The wireless feature they have will certainly rival the DS.

I don't really think it will be able to compete with the DS.
    When you're caught between Good and Evil, Make them both suffer.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast