Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: PSP Release: Ya excited ?

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Really? You really don't think so? Though nifty, the DS only has wireless link up under 60 feet. And i haven't heard anything from Nintendo as of improving on it.

Newbie Vancross may be famous one day Vancross may be famous one day Vancross's Avatar
    Thanks
    lol, nothing really special about it besides the fact that its a new cooler handheld and has the capability to play dvds, other than that the games on it look like crap..but thats just me talking lol

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think we should continue this thread/conversation once the PSP's out so we can put it next to the DS so some people who seem to think the DS's graphics are so great will have a reality check. *cough Madden DS cough* I mean please

I said long ago about the wireless I dont see anyone honestly being at great distances apart minus maybe in school or like neighbors possibly. Otherwise most will be within a distance that it doesn't really matter. I saw a vid of the PSP's working about 80 plus feet away from eachother with all kinds of equipment between them and rooms yada yada so I'm sure the DS has something similar but again seems like more then you'll even need. I would want to be within talking distance most of the time anyways if I even play much multiplayer

Vancross your sig is gone. Learn to read some rules not like theres that many to keep up with slick
    Last edited by Cybergig1; Feb 06, 2005 at 10:34 PM.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Exactly. Even with the DS small screen you can't even tell that the graphics are even that good. And the control pad sucks when playing platformers (Mario DS). The PSP has alittle joystick nub which would be cool.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    And the PSP graphics certainly don't look bad.
    Ridge racer, Wipeout pure, darkstalkers, MG AC!D all look pretty darn good to me...

Newbie aghori may be famous one day aghori may be famous one day aghori's Avatar
    Thanks
    AAAHHHHH doesnt matter to me
    it wont be launched in india for a couple of years.
    but i have seen it in the news and man does it look awesome.
    i heard the metal gear acid will also be available on it.

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    yea ill have to actually check it out before i make any judgment calls

The end is important in all things.

Banned-looks like you were beat hunh little kid the_weird_one may be famous one day the_weird_one may be famous one day the_weird_one's Avatar
    Thanks
    HELL YEAH IM EXCITED! i am so going to ****in' get that thing! and i have been saving up so i can get one, and i easily have enough for one and about three games! yay!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4