Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: PSX - Star Ocean 2 & FVII

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks

Question PSX - Star Ocean 2 & FVII

I didn't know if I should post it here or in the trade room.

I am in a BIG search for 2 Playstation game.

Star Ocean - The second story
    Final fantasy VII

In my country, They don't sell them anymore, So if some of you want to get rid of them, Make me know!!!
    Coming soon.........

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    WHAT !? I don't see why you just don't cross over, and buy FF VII for like $10 dollars ~ real cheap. Hmmm, crazy, I can't believe Canada would do that to you ! ; _ ;
    They really should sell FFVII everywhere, even on little islands no one's ever even been to !
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    I'm looking for SO:tST too, PAL version that is...
    Very hard to find where I live.

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is just that in quebec, They have made a law that obigate all stuf to come in french version. So when the ps2 was out, They stoped to print french game booklet.

See the deal.

Even for the Bloody Roar 4 on ps2, I can't find it...
    Coming soon.........

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks
    Your best bet might be amazon.com or ebgames.com. I don't know if they ship to Canada (though I'm pretty sure amazon does) but you should be able to find it there. You'll probably have to settle for used though; I too am looking for FF7 (I gave mine to my sister ) and all I can find is used versions. ebay might be a good place to look as well.

And I remember now, at the top of my lungs in my arms, she dies, she dies.

Controlling you through a chip in your butt since 2004

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    the only game I can help out with is FFVII, you guys should go to any Sam Goody or similar stores, and go to the game section, I still constantly see the Greatest Hit version sitting around

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks
    Forget about the FFVII. I have finally found a used copy that is really like new. The only thing remaining is to find a StarOcean copy. poor me It took me 3 years to find the FF game, Now I hope that it will take me a few year for the second game.....
    Coming soon.........

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Good luck with that ^_~
    Hope you find that awesome game ...MmMmmmmm
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast