Thread: Psychic Academy

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks

Psychic Academy

Did Somebody have already saw "Psychic Academy". I started to watch the show and wanted to know if this is worth to continue. For myself this is the same style as Maburaho. but not this sure.
    Coming soon.........

Newbie syn~a~mon may be famous one day syn~a~mon may be famous one day syn~a~mon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Wow, it's been quite awhile since I've watched Psychic Academy, and now that ya mention it, it does have some similarities to Maburaho. It's not a bad show, it just is a little... generic? The fact that I don't remember it that well tells me that it wasn't anything super spectacular. But I wouldn't say it was the worst thing I've ever watched. Sorry, I probably wasn't very helpful.

Newbie kutevallen may be famous one day kutevallen may be famous one day kutevallen's Avatar
    Thanks
    i watched about 19 epsiodes.. my sis likes it.... my older sister... but i find it ok.. i have seen better and i kinda would recommend it to ppl who are either 13 and up because of sum parts... but other than that!! it is good! And quite funny

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    Great to know. I so bored theses days that I think I will continue the show...

Thanks..
    Coming soon.........