View Poll Results: Do you think its.....

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Psychic

14 77.78%
  • Psycho

4 22.22%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Psychic? or Psycho?

Otaku Stitch may be famous one day Stitch may be famous one day Stitch's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Psychic? or Psycho?

So whats the percentage of the brain we use, like 8-13%? Well if we only use that much, then imagine what we are capable of.

A great movie, What the Bleep Do We Know, explains that mere thoughts can create images and shapes in water molecules, among many other things. Now, think about it, the human body is made up mostly of water, so now think of the possiblites of what just a thought can do to us. Is that not some type of "mind power"?

So, yes I do believe. Its because of our self doubt that we can not achieve these "powers", its because of society creating such a standard in life that we have stunted these abnormalities, for example, the Salem (spelling?) Witch Trials, its because of events such as this that we can not go further. Belief is the most potent power ever.
    In the absence of life, there is death...
    ...but in the absence of death, there is suffering.
    Sig By: Sasurai

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by drake_dragonfire
    Well there is a difference between hotline psychics and real ones. modern science however has aknowledged the existance of psychic and supernatural phenomina. Even though they cant explain how or why.
    ^ I agree and mostly the hotline "psychics" use tarot cards which are very easy to use. I don't really believe in psychic ability but I do in psychos...
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Newbie Mijuko may be famous one day Mijuko may be famous one day Mijuko's Avatar
    Thanks

I think they work, they exist, and they're real - but not as we think of them as "just some thing that lets you see the future". More like easily explainable scientific ideas that involve parallel universes and/or something like philotic theory. No need to make it mystical when it could just be normal.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

::SK says::

there have been psychics who have helped the FBI and mostly large British organizations to find criminals, dead bodies, evidences etc etc.............. or did they have another name. psychics, mediums... um i dunno.... to be a psychic you need to be able to channel your brain waves through certain ways, they have created certain technologies that react to that. A supposed advanced psychic, so to say, or devices that do about the same a hand held psychic. However channeling thoughts (oh right, there are also channelers) can be considered wave function, a mental skill or spiritual skill, are there psychos? well, i would say the ones who are trying to make money off of it could either be psychos or not in-tuned as much as the others (or the ones who granted them that power found that they were responsible enough to use them) ..........................

are they psychos, or are we? what if we're suppose to see what they are seeing...

Newbie icyred may be famous one day icyred may be famous one day icyred's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Psychic? or Psycho?

well i belive in psychic tooo.....well i also believe in psycho...LOLx

Otaku PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot's Avatar
    Thanks

I've yet to receive any money from any of you!

Thinking is the leading cause of death among the stupid.
    Signature and Avatar made by Zackraa. Thanks!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5