Thread: Puni Puni Poemi

Newbie Neo-Sapiens may be famous one day Neo-Sapiens may be famous one day Neo-Sapiens's Avatar
    Thanks

Puni Puni Poemi

has anyone watched this one i just got it last night it has only 2 episodes but it is one of the funniest anime that i have watched and i've seen alot belive me. Have been laughing through every second of it. Who haven't watched this one should realy try to get it. It's parody on few anima.

P.S. is there any more good parody except this and FLCL
    All of my heaven is filled with scars,
    so hate is my sword to walk to the stars...

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Keep in mind that Puni Puni Poemi is a spin-off of the anime series 'Excel Saga'. And if you haven't seen this series, then you've missed a lot of the joke references. Many of the 'Excel Saga' characters show up in a 'modified' form in Puni Puni Poemi...

For other good parody series (in addition to 'Excel Saga', where every episode spoofs a different japanese entertainment genre), there is 'Abenobashi' from GAINEX studios, (which also spoofs a different japanese entertainment genre with every episode)...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Hahaha, Puni Puni Poemy is sooooo hilarious and random. I love it because of all the referrance (thanks to Len for clearing up) ~ yesh, very funny and it's one of my favorites. . . and like Len answered, Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi is the only other one I can think of...and oh man, comedy anime is the best.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Newbie flawedkaos may be famous one day flawedkaos may be famous one day flawedkaos's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have seen Puni Puni Poemi. It is hilarious. I have also seen Excel Saga. And yes you do need to see it to understand 99% of what is going on. I still don't understand most of the show. I get the references and stuff but who cares? It is funny.

Newbie Neo-Sapiens may be famous one day Neo-Sapiens may be famous one day Neo-Sapiens's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've watched few episodes of Excel Saga but even without watching it all this is still hilarious.
    All of my heaven is filled with scars,
    so hate is my sword to walk to the stars...

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good stuff T-T >_< i've had this for a really long time though. i have to say thats it's awesome.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie sumiyoshi may be famous one day sumiyoshi may be famous one day
    Thanks
    oh man excel saga and puni puni poemi kick ass. it's great to see so many people that appreciate the glory of these anime

Otaku whitec may be famous one day whitec may be famous one day whitec's Avatar
    Thanks

yowza

I've seen it and i agree. I got it when it came out and it came with some decent goodies. It is as you may of heard a spin-off of Excel Saga which in a coincidence i also have the full series. The plot, there is none story maybe, funny YES!