Thread: The Punisher game..

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

The Punisher game..

Has anyone else seen this yet? Looks insane i tell you! I personally never thought I'd care about another game for years ever since I bought San Andreas back in October....but this one is very anticipated for me. From what I've seen and what I'm hearing....this game will be EVERYTHING both films shouldve been. Shocking, Gritty and Bloody (Hussun,you should love it) . Here are some pics....

http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/499/499054/imgs_1.html

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks
    I probably won't play the game, but if it is as good as it sounds, then I applaud the studio for putting the game out AFTER the movie, as opposed to rushing it and making it crappy, just so it will coincide w/ the movie's release(*cough-Matrix-cough*). A lot of studios could benefit from this kind of logic...quality before anything else! If the game is good, people won't care about wating until after the movie release to get it, right?

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Haha... yeah, this game looks insanely cool. It's supposed to let you be just as evil as the Punisher is. That means, on the spot interrogations a la Sam Fisher, except that some of them include holding their face inches away from a wood grinder. Interrogate them, then toss 'em in! Ouch.

I agree, narrator, Hassun would love this game.

Otaku AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    Haha... yeah, this game looks insanely cool. It's supposed to let you be just as evil as the Punisher is. That means, on the spot interrogations a la Sam Fisher, except that some of them include holding their face inches away from a wood grinder. Interrogate them, then toss 'em in! Ouch.

I agree, narrator, Hassun would love this game.
    Haha Hassun... Thought the movie The Punisher was great. So I might go out and buy the game. If i ever get the time to....