Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Punishing members

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

On the issue of fairness and to avoid the appearence of ganging up on someone, we should AVOID identifying the User by Name, and use third-person wording when explaining Forum Policy...

so instead of saying This User is BAD BAD BAD...

you can say If ANYONE does BAD BAD BAD, this is what wil happen

and quoting the particular Forum Rule in question is also a good responce tactic to avoid getting personal... PERSONAL threats should be limited to PRIVATE pm communications
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah little stuff I could care less, but its the things like him and the other guy who was all about "I'm an animation designer in Japan" but he really was some 40 year old from Idaho lol

those are the ones I dont care for, but everyone stretches it a little in one way or another.

And whats with this "feeling" didn't you have your conscience taken out when I hired you!? damnit can't the staff do anything right lol

haha but seriously goes into the other thread I made earlier

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Damnit.. does this mean I missed another n00b beating here....

And I remember that guy that claimed that he worked in three different animes... and that Tsurara beat him up really bad...

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    LOL I donno unless Sedka is talking about me telling the sig Team not to make a sig for that The Vampire Cloud XD

Otaku sedka may be famous one day sedka may be famous one day sedka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, that is one of the reasons I put up this post, but not the only one ^^ (so don't feel bad :P) Just like Len said we shouldn't target one person when repremanding someone. It just makes us sound like we have something personal against that person.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sedka
    Yes, that is one of the reasons I put up this post, but not the only one ^^ (so don't feel bad :P) Just like Len said we shouldn't target one person when repremanding someone. It just makes us sound like we have something personal against that person.
    True for example I hate Sedka but never told anyone....*Darn I shouldnt said that* Joke Sedkaman....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2