Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Punk Rock

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Punk Rock

Does anyone here enjoy the sounds of punk rock?
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yea i do, punk rock is something that i only reccently started to get into to be honest.
    I preffer heavy metal or industrial metal but sense i started to listen to The Mad Capsule Markets i cant stope i have also been listening to allot it tsunami bomb there great also.

What bands do you listen to and do you maybe have any reccomendations?.Jan

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Hmm, if you like punk, listen to The Dead Kennedys, Tsunami Bomb, and other such punk rock bands. It's not exactly what I like the most, but it's pretty cool.

Newbie HiroIsMyHero may be famous one day HiroIsMyHero may be famous one day HiroIsMyHero's Avatar
    An awful place with mean people known as South Florida
    Thanks
    Most of the punk I like is old British stuff like the Clash, the Buzzcocks, the Fall, and the Sex Pistols. I like the Ramones as well. As for todays punk, I can't compare any of it to the 70's-80's stuff so I'm sorta biased and don't really listen to it.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I see. I think the Ramones are pretty gppd.
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HiroIsMyHero
    Most of the punk I like is old British stuff like the Clash, the Buzzcocks, the Fall, and the Sex Pistols. I like the Ramones as well. As for todays punk, I can't compare any of it to the 70's-80's stuff so I'm sorta biased and don't really listen to it.
    u'd get along real well with my friend Tommy then. he listens to that stuff. me on the other hand, i listen to metal obviously.

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasai
    Does anyone here enjoy the sounds of punk rock?
    Hmm.....i never heard of them before.....hehehe....this is physical evidence that i REALLY NEED to get OUT MORE

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    I listen to: Naked Aggression, Fear, Misfits, GG Allin, The Adicts, Total Chaos, Co*kSparrerr, A Global Threat, An*l C*nt, some rockabilly (that's usually put in the "punk rock" catagory), and a bunch metal/punk rock bands I listen to the stuff that comes around whenever. . . I used to listen to a ton more, I just can't remember what bands they were, because there are sooo many >_< I listen to a ton of "punk rock" if that's what you call it.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast