Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Punk Rock

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Boo45
    Hmm.....i never heard of them before.....hehehe....this is physical evidence that i REALLY NEED to get OUT MORE
    You and me both..
    Hmm, i've heard mabe 2 or 3 punk rock songs... just didn't appeal to me.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Doh! How could I forget the Sex Pistols OR the Ramones? I'm a failure!

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    So no one likes AFI? Or is it just me?
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie Brother may be famous one day Brother may be famous one day Brother's Avatar
    Thanks
    Street Punk is teh love. I grew up with bands like The Virus, Black Flag, Anti-Flag, etc. Man, I miss the golden days.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    Anti-Flag and Sum 41 are really the punk bands i like. nothing else was any good to me.

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes I like punk.

Instead of listing all the bands I like, I'll just say I like all the ones mentiond so far, except for he Sex Pistols , I'm sorry but I can't recall of listening to them before.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    a band i forgot in my "huge" list of bands. anyways, the band is Zebrahead. if anyone knows who that is.

Newbie obliteration may be famous one day obliteration may be famous one day obliteration's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like the music but I've never really allowed myself to get into it. The majority of my punk and hardcore collection comes from mixes friends have sent me over the years. Other than that, I'm pretty dissacociated from the hardcore scene. I love the concepts behind the actual punk stuff though, and the cool thing about it is that similar concepts are seen through many different genres in the underground; in everything from acid jazz to death metal. That's the thing I really like about it.

Oh, and if anybody's interested in something (that should be) a new listen, Dtrash Records have compiled a collection of remixes from artists on their label of the well-know digital hardcore band, The Shizit. They've generously hosted the whole album for free download here. I highly recomend giving it a listen, and it's pure riot music to boot.

[ Romans 1:6: And you are included among those Gentiles who have been called to belong to Jesus Christ. ]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast