Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pushed back again...

Newbie sceleratus rex may be famous one day sceleratus rex may be famous one day sceleratus rex's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs down Pushed back again...

I hate when they push back games. I've been waiting for the new Zelda for a while now, and they announced that it won't be coming until March of next year . I already preordered it and everything. I'm dying to get my hands on that.
    ~Evil King~

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Pushed back again...

Well i knew this was already going to happen, just about every big game that there has ever been has gone through the stalling saga at one point. I actually look at it as a good thing, because with this extra time they are obviously touching things up and what have you...so the game will be that much better when finally released.

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks

Same things been happening with Advent Children, it was sposed to be released ages ago, but now I hear it's not comin out til next year!

Otaku kogome may be famous one day kogome may be famous one day
    Thanks

Unhappy Re: Pushed back again...

Quote Originally Posted by sceleratus rex
    I hate when they push back games. I've been waiting for the new Zelda for a while now, and they announced that it won't be coming until March of next year . I already preordered it and everything. I'm dying to get my hands on that.
    yeah ive been the same for halo 2 but its only for xbox and my dad wants me to wait till its out for ps2 and that will be along time!

Otaku maverickvns may be famous one day maverickvns may be famous one day
    Thanks

Gamers without a Shinra Company membership or a ticket to the screening can still pick up Advent Children and watch it in the comfort of their own homes on September 14, when the DVD and UMD versions hit Japan and North America simultaneously. Both formats of the film will cost $29.99. More information can be found in GameSpot's preview.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/08...s_6131564.html

advent children's comin out in a couple more weeks in japan and us, don't know when it'll be out anywhere else though.

and halo coming to the ps2? how about never.

Otaku kogome may be famous one day kogome may be famous one day
    Thanks

tell that to my dad!!he still has hope and i shalll not break it to him

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

I hope they don't push back RE5. I want that game, like a ganerd wants schwag.

Newbie Linksc24gc may be famous one day Linksc24gc may be famous one day Linksc24gc's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah I just found out about that, I've also already preordered it and everything. I've been waiting for it to come out since I finished Wind Waker. But what can you do....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast