Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Pushed back again...

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Pushed back again...

Well, look at it this way. At least we'll have something to look forward to.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah no doubt the way i see it is if they can't make a game right then they should wait to release it... u no how many people are setting waiting on ff12 and adventchildren? they ned to make a damn bundle is what i say.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, wait and release it. It give people to wait for then once it comes out everyone will go crazy *flails arms* then we'll play the game for hours and hours (NO SLEEP) then once we beat the game we rest. Just be glad most sequels have something to offer *Starres at Koei* unlike Dynasty Warriors 5... the same dang game over and over.

Newbie sceleratus rex may be famous one day sceleratus rex may be famous one day sceleratus rex's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    Well i knew this was already going to happen, just about every big game that there has ever been has gone through the stalling saga at one point. I actually look at it as a good thing, because with this extra time they are obviously touching things up and what have you...so the game will be that much better when finally released.

You do have a good point. If I remember correctly, the official word from Nintendo was that they're tweaking it a little bit. Adding some levels or something like that. So I mean, if it makes the game better, then I'm all for it. Still, I'm gonna be impatient.

It better not turn out like Fable that was delayed and delayed again and then some more and ended up sucking eggs.
    ~Evil King~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2