Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Put on creative thinkin caps yall.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Put on creative thinkin caps yall.

Okay here my situation, my brother is planning to propose to his girlfriend and wants to make a surprise and something unique at the same time.

Obviously he's not very creative, so he gets me to help him think, but I am lazy so here I am asking you guys for some cool ideas.

Any ideas??

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Build a cage mechanizm in her house or apartment or whatever, then when she comes through the door, the cage will drop on her!! Then YOU pyoro will be dressed like a ninja that wants to kill her, but then jumps out your bro who kills you!!(well pretend anyway. ) Then, if she has any sense of humor she'll be in a good mood and then your bro can propose blah blah blah and the rest goes down as is.

:Thumbd: ?

Otaku nova may be famous one day nova may be famous one day nova's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    Build a cage mechanizm..... .

:Thumbd: ?
    :Thumbd:
    pretty original though

does he want it to be a private event or public event? if private, try a "find the ring" approach. i.e. "hey what's this between couch?" or call her to the bushes in the yard and say "i found this ring and i'll give it to you if you marry me"...ooh, propose on a rollercoaster ride.......if public, take her to mcdonalds and jump on a table, and propose...heh.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think your bro should propose over dinner. He should take her to the nicest restaurant and propose to her their.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    well the dinner thing wont be happening cuz they are having a party with their frens on christmas eve

as for being a ninja, that's just crazy man, I dont wanna be arrested lol

but I thot of that, but then i thot better

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Seshoumaru may be famous one day Seshoumaru may be famous one day Seshoumaru's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmmm.... a surprise and something original.... what about the following:

1. make a long banner saying: (name) will you marry me, love (name) and hire one of those advertising planes (if you know what I mean) and let that plane cirkel around her house/work or wherever you are at that moment...

2. spend a day doing the things she loves/likes to do and in the evening when it's dark go to somewhere high with an open space next to it, let some peeps/friends/family make the words 'marry me (name)' while holding a light/candle/bright thing...

Good, not good? Whatever way your brother is going to propose, I hope she says yes...

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello christmas is coming!!! Have him wrap up the ring and have her open it up on christmas. I'm sure it's been done before, but you don't hear about that often now do you?

Or perhaps after the christmas eve party, have him say(asuming the night went well), "There's only one possible thing that could make this night perfect."

Then she says, "And what is that?"

He says this while presenting the ring, "That you would be my bride. That way we can spend nights like this forever."

The dialogue will be altered a bit of course but that's the main idea, plus if it is snowing that night and they drive home it would make sense to do it when they get out of the car so that they can hug and such, as the snow falls around them, aaawww, how romantic, haha. Of course the whole thing depends on how the party went, if it was a horrible night then it wouldn't work, and if one of them is drunk from a bit to much egg nog, haha, then it wouldn't quite have the same effect, plus asking someone to marry you when they're drunk really doesn't seem like the smartest thing to do either, haha.

I'm sure I can come up with plenty more ideas, but I won't take up that much space. Ironically one of my best area in life is coming up with romantic situations, and dialogue.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Otaku fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai's Avatar
    Thanks
    here's what a workmate did

it was his bday or something and had a party. during the party he had to make a speech and that got everyone's attention. but instead of the speech he propose to his gf

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast